The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Topic Icon Permissions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Set Topic Icon Permissions For Groups

100% 100% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Topic Icon Permissions

Post by TattooAstronomy on May 17th 2010, 7:02 pm

I'd like to make a suggestion for there to be a way to set permissions for topic icons by "Groups", rather than general categories Here is what I mean:

So, instead of just having Admin, Moderators, Members and Guests to choose from, you'd be able to set permissions for the groups you have on your forum, along with the general Members and Guests:

I have a few different sections on my forum and some topic icons go with some places, but not with others.

Example:
I'd like the Mods (only) in the Freebie section to use the "Expired" topic icon, which wouldn't work in the "Suggestions" section, where those Mods would be able to use tags like "Request", "Accepted", "Rejected", "Complete", "In Progress" etc.

I know this might not be a popular suggestion, but it is something I'd find very useful.

Thanks!

TattooAstronomy

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Topic Icon Permissions

Post by Jophy on April 19th 2013, 5:41 pm

Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: http://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
http://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Jophy

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum