The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farsi Forum on Forumotion Need Help

3 posters

Go down

Farsi Forum on Forumotion Need Help Empty Farsi Forum on Forumotion Need Help

Post by mohamadfar May 19th 2010, 4:47 pm

My pm to a moderate of forumation. We have this problem in 3 mounth , by nobody help us ...

If you read my post I said we can't do anything as we don't support that language because no one speaks that at Forumotion. Please read my post before you PM me why I locked your topic.

I read your pm and read all you read aboute this but we have this problem and not solved this problem.
Farsi have not connetion to arabic and Arabian have problame with iranian. Arab support chang my forum language and make problem with farsi forum. Locked my quesstion in Arabic support forums (http://help.ahlamontada.com/). Arab not work for farsi forum... TT

If your wnat to help us , only change farsi forum support to this site , and cut arabic and farsi. Now farsi forum in under Arabic support and make problem to all of farsi forum on forumation. We want you know farsi is defferent of arabic and farsi nor need arabi ssupport. We can'r read and understan arabic.

we don't support that language because no one speaks that at Forumotion.

Fotumation is a big site and I think can employ one farsi tarnsalator in a week and make complete farsi forum.

Only you can help Us and We belive you help Us ...
Best Regard
Farsi Forum Spokesman
mohamadfar
Forumember

Male Posts : 28
Language : Persian

Back to top Go down

Farsi Forum on Forumotion Need Help Empty Re: Farsi Forum on Forumotion Need Help

Post by Jophy May 19th 2010, 4:55 pm

The problem in making a farsi forum is the Forumotion doesn't have any Pro Staff that will make a support forum for that language, I think the only thing you can do is to get a staff of your forum that speaks English well and ask a support here. I don't have anymore suggestion for this issue TT
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Farsi Forum on Forumotion Need Help Empty Re: Farsi Forum on Forumotion Need Help

Post by MrMario May 19th 2010, 7:03 pm

Hello,

Please stop creating more topics about the same question. I have said this before we don't support Farsi because no one at Forumotion speaks this language. Till they find someone to work for them that speaks it they can't do anything. If you make any more topics or PM me about doing this you will be getting a warning for spamming.

=> Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down