The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my forum banned - {Very Important - Please Help}

+2
Master Marc
shebitech
6 posters

Go down

my forum banned - {Very Important - Please Help} Empty my forum banned - {Very Important - Please Help}

Post by shebitech May 29th 2010, 8:02 am

Dear Friends,

I am very shocking today, because when i opened my forum, its says banned. I didn't put anything against our terms and conditions. My forum name - www.shebitech.com or www.shebitech.forumotion.com

Please help me in this matter, because i have more than 895 members and lots of topics. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards,
shebitech

Language : English

Back to top Go down

my forum banned - {Very Important - Please Help} Empty Re: my forum banned - {Very Important - Please Help}

Post by shebitech May 29th 2010, 3:23 pm

Dear All,
please give an answer for this....!!!!
shebitech

Back to top Go down

my forum banned - {Very Important - Please Help} Empty Re: my forum banned - {Very Important - Please Help}

Post by Master Marc May 29th 2010, 3:39 pm

I'm guessing this is related to downloads from your forum... ( found using Google )

Have you offered any illegal downloads on your forum?

If you believe that Online Guardian is wrong, contest the decision and explain everything to them, Wink
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 29th 2010, 4:13 pm

Please don't double post unless its been 24 hours from the last post.

Please view this topic Here to answer your questions about Online Guardian.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 29th 2010, 4:14 pm

you have to contest this to onlinegurdian. once they step in and shut a forum down it no longer has anything to do with forumotion.

http://www.onlineguardian.net/contest.php?lg=en&url=shebitech.forumotion.com
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by shebitech May 29th 2010, 4:31 pm

Anyway how can I fix my forum back, Because i have more than 895 members and chains of topics. What I want to tell my members they are making problems - what i want to tell? If I violet Terms and Conditions, I ready to fix that issue, Please return my forum.

I make many times contest decision; they are not responding anything...

PLease please help me.... thanks in advance.

Regards
shebi
shebitech

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 29th 2010, 4:33 pm

The decision is up to Online Gaurdian as of now if it will be returned or not, it's now off to the forumotion's hands nor the staff can do anything about unbanning your forum.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by shebitech May 29th 2010, 4:47 pm

zoids25 wrote:The decision is up to Online Gaurdian as of now if it will be returned or not, it's now off to the forumotion's hands nor the staff can do anything about unbanning your forum.

Thanks for your quick reply, can you provide me the Online gurdian email address or any contact information.
shebitech

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 29th 2010, 4:51 pm

You click Contest Ban on their page.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by shebitech May 29th 2010, 4:56 pm

MrMario wrote:You click Contest Ban on their page.

Dear,
I click this and send details more than 5 times, still i didn't get any reply or respond. thanks
shebitech

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 29th 2010, 4:59 pm

shebitech wrote:
MrMario wrote:You click Contest Ban on their page.

Dear,
I click this and send details more than 5 times, still i didn't get any reply or respond. thanks

well you have to give it time. i mean thats all you can do it's between you and onlinegurdian now.Like said above once online gurdian steps in it no longer has anything to do with forumotiom. actually we are supposed to lock these threads but i will usually try to answer or explain the best i can first because i understand it is upsetting to lose a forum.

But once again all you can do is contest to them and hopefully get it back.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by shebitech May 30th 2010, 9:32 pm

Dear All,

Still they (online guardian) didn't send me any emails or response. I need my forum or database back...IS IT POSSIBLE OR NOT?
shebitech

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc May 30th 2010, 9:39 pm

shebitech wrote:Dear All,

Still they (online guardian) didn't send me any emails or response. I need my forum or database back...IS IT POSSIBLE OR NOT?
Wait about one week and if your forum isn't unbanned, then you can't get your forum back, sorry...

I'm sure that a moderator is going to lock this topic soon, because everything that had to be said has been said, TT
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by arlinnd May 30th 2010, 9:53 pm

Dont worry, shebitech. They are doing this to all forumotion's. They really don't care they did that to me too without a reason they wont even anwser me back whats the reason.

ps. They suck!

Sincerly. Arlinnd
arlinnd
Forumember

Language : Albanian

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 30th 2010, 10:37 pm

If they didn't give you a reply then your request for the contest the ban has been refused. You will not be able to get it back. If you want to keep your forum follow the Terms of Service.

This topic is now locked.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down