The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 23rd 2010, 4:03 pm

I was On The Chat of My forum! and Some guy! Came and Pc me! he said he hacked my Forum! and he Will give it Back To me if i give him Money! i Told him i cant give u money cause i don't have Credit card! This is my Forum! http://wrestling-tv.sportboard.net/forum.htm
i Swear To god i Worked a lot on my Forum! i Update The Forum 24/24! i had The Forum Now More Than 1 Year! So Please Admins Can you Tell me What Should i do Now! im Really Sad and i don't Know What i can do! to get back my Forum!


Last edited by RKO Adam on June 25th 2010, 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by KingOfSports on June 23rd 2010, 4:05 pm

He cant hack your forum unless he knows the admin password.

If he doesn't, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Reputation : 38
Language :
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 23rd 2010, 4:13 pm

@KingOfSports wrote:He cant hack your forum unless he knows the admin password.

If he doesn't, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

he doesn't Know The Site Pass! and i don't Know him! he Just PC me and Told me i hacked ur Forum! and he Told me WHat my pass Was!

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by KingOfSports on June 23rd 2010, 4:22 pm

If he knows your password, change it.

If you see that he changed anything, use the forumotion utilities: http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Reputation : 38
Language :
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 23rd 2010, 4:30 pm

@KingOfSports wrote:If he knows your password, change it.

If you see that he changed anything, use the forumotion utilities: http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

he Already Changed The Username and The Password! Please is There anyway i could get back my Forum! before he can delete Posts or Members!

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by kirk on June 23rd 2010, 4:51 pm

Well something is not adding up to me right.
First you said he did not know your pass. now your saying he changed your pass.

So the only way he can hack your forum is if he has access to the founder account and admin panel.there for he will need a pass. to make any drastic changes or have control of the forum

Do you still have the activation link that was sent to you upon the forums creation?

I mean the only one that would be able to do anything and get your forum back if it was indeed hacked is typlo.
but in order for him to do this he will need some proof and or information to check it out to confirm the forum was yours.


if you have the activation link please pm me that along with the email address the forum was also created with..DO NOT POST IT OUT HERE.
Send it to my private message and i will have to pass this on to typlos office.



kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Reputation : 651
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 23rd 2010, 4:53 pm

@KingOfSports wrote:If he knows your password, change it.

If you see that he changed anything, use the forumotion utilities: http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

i use it THe Link u Posted and it work! Thank you SO Much! but i didn't Change The Password yet Im Just Scared When i Changed He Will Find out and Than Hack it again and This time he Will delete Everything! do you Know What i Can do So he Can Never hacked again?

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 23rd 2010, 5:04 pm

i Can't find my Forum Address There On http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
Maybe Cause i had Changed The Forum Name Before! do u Know What can i do!

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by kirk on June 23rd 2010, 5:54 pm

@RKO Adam wrote:
@KingOfSports wrote:If he knows your password, change it.

If you see that he changed anything, use the forumotion utilities: http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

i use it THe Link u Posted and it work! Thank you SO Much! but i didn't Change The Password yet Im Just Scared When i Changed He Will Find out and Than Hack it again and This time he Will delete Everything! do you Know What i Can do So he Can Never hacked again?

@RKO Adam wrote:i Can't find my Forum Address There On http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
Maybe Cause i had Changed The Forum Name Before! do u Know What can i do!


See i dont know what your doing.. first your thanking kingofsports saying it worked.
and now your saying it's not.

And what do you mean your scared to change the password.. change the password already forget that guy.
if he comes back tell him you will bring him up on extortion charges.. First thing hacking is a crime .Then have this person try to sell your forum back to you... lol so if it is a hacker he better hope he's a good one because hacking and extortion are very serious crimes.

so look i am confused whats going on now. but i have sent a message to typlos office.
if you have your forum back change the pass now. then reply so i can remove the message sent to typlo and lock the thread.

Never give your pass to no one ever.. why did you send me your pass in the pm to me.
i did not ask for that. i asked for the email the forum was created with and the activation link if you still had it.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Reputation : 651
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 23rd 2010, 6:02 pm

@kirk wrote:
@RKO Adam wrote:
@KingOfSports wrote:If he knows your password, change it.

If you see that he changed anything, use the forumotion utilities: http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

i use it THe Link u Posted and it work! Thank you SO Much! but i didn't Change The Password yet Im Just Scared When i Changed He Will Find out and Than Hack it again and This time he Will delete Everything! do you Know What i Can do So he Can Never hacked again?

@RKO Adam wrote:i Can't find my Forum Address There On http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
Maybe Cause i had Changed The Forum Name Before! do u Know What can i do!


See i dont know what your doing.. first your thanking kingofsports saying it worked.
and now your saying it's not.

And what do you mean your scared to change the password.. change the password already forget that guy.
if he comes back tell him you will bring him up on extortion charges.. First thing hacking is a crime .Then have this person try to sell your forum back to you... lol so if it is a hacker he better hope he's a good one because hacking and extortion are very serious crimes.

so look i am confused whats going on now. but i have sent a message to typlos office.
if you have your forum back change the pass now. then reply so i can remove the message sent to typlo and lock the thread.

Never give your pass to no one ever.. why did you send me your pass in the pm to me.
i did not ask for that. i asked for the email the forum was created with and the activation link if you still had it.

i Will do anything To get my Forum Back For That i Sent you The Pass! i only Sent it u The Pass Cause ur a Mod! i Swear i never gave my Password To anyone, i didn't even Make anyone an Admin on my Forum! The guy Who Hacked me He Told me What My Pass Was In The Chat! After he changed!
Now he Redirect My Forum To His Site!

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by kirk on June 23rd 2010, 7:19 pm

whats his site.

Other then that i have done all i can do for now. i have to wait for typlo to recive the message to his office.

You can also try to pm him and give him the link to this thread and be sure to tell him that i have sent some info of yours to his office.

other then that we just have to wait until he received it.

but what is this guys site .

give me the link to that and the link to your forum that was hacked.

you can post them here.

also did you keep a copy/quote of the post or conversation of when he was offering to sell you your forum back

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Reputation : 651
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 23rd 2010, 9:01 pm

@kirk wrote:whats his site.

Other then that i have done all i can do for now. i have to wait for typlo to recive the message to his office.

You can also try to pm him and give him the link to this thread and be sure to tell him that i have sent some info of yours to his office.

other then that we just have to wait until he received it.

but what is this guys site .

give me the link to that and the link to your forum that was hacked.

you can post them here.

also did you keep a copy/quote of the post or conversation of when he was offering to sell you your forum back


This is my Forum http://wrestling-tv.sportboard.net/index.htm

This is The Site of The guy Who Hacked my Forum http://streamscene.in/

and No i didn't Keep Copy of the post or conversation! he Was Talking To me On The Forum Chat That he Hacked Too! http://xat.com/thelegendkiller

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 23rd 2010, 10:04 pm

he Deleted all Topics and All members On my Forum! i got on my Email a lot of message Saying Users accounts deleted on wrestling-tv.sportboard.net
and i Restored The Forum again


RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 24th 2010, 10:51 am

This His Real IP Address and Info about Him! https://ipgetinfo.com/index.php?ip=89.12.103.235

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 25th 2010, 11:38 am

Last Night i Was Trying To Loin ON http://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/ So i Can Restore The Forum Like it Was Before! Cause He Deleted The Stream Page and Many Think On The Forum! but i Couldn't Login! it Say
The maximum number of 20 login attempts has been exceeded. You are not allowed to login for the next 30 minutes.



and i had Nothing With This! its not me The One Who Try it 20 Login!
i Know my Password and i had Save it On my PC Cause its Too big!
anyway I Try it After 30 Minute and it didn't Work! And Try it again Today and it Still don't Work! any idea What Should i do?

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by Sanket on June 25th 2010, 11:43 am

Just PM Typlo & explain him the situation. Moreover, i will try to bring this thread to the attention of Typlo.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 25th 2010, 4:13 pm

@Sanket wrote:Just PM Typlo & explain him the situation. Moreover, i will try to bring this thread to the attention of Typlo.

i did PM Typlo but i had No Replay Yet!
i have Reported The hacker Too! Here http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx
And Thank You For your Help! and Hope Typlo Will Fix This Soon!

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by Jophy on June 25th 2010, 4:23 pm

Sanket had already reported your problem to Typlo, we'll just need to wait for Sir Typlo Wink

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Help me! my Forum got Hacked!

Post by RKO Adam on June 26th 2010, 1:52 pm

i Just Found out This Topic about my Forum has Been Hacked On June.11.2010
and My Forum Wasn't Hacked On That date! My Forum Hacked On June.23.2010 ! And That Wasn't Me! So Who The Hell is That guy Pretend To be Me and and Saying The Site is Hacked and Want typlo To Change My Forum Password and The Email?
http://help.forumotion.com/connection-problems-f42/someone-hacked-my-site-t72052.htm

RKO Adam
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum