The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please help me guys

3 posters

Go down

please help me guys Empty please help me guys

Post by droolingunited August 30th 2006, 5:05 am

hi all its drool, firstly why on earth has this still not been sorted out the topic has some old posts now this problem is serious as it gets if ppl cant join guess what that = no forum activity there its useless

im having the same problem please admins dont send me dns report replys...it solves nothing ive investigated every setting we dont have a setting controlling the scripts for email verifications etc the host controls this therefore i would like mine sorting if its not too much hassle please...
please note ive tried a full clan trying all there email address and none of them can join so i have a problem..

its to do with the email its qouting invalid email address when registering

please could you let me know when this is gonna be sorted i did pay for adds removed etc and id pay for the site as i like the looks ive built for it etc so please help

http://droolingunitedsgames.virtuaboard.com

p.s please note the amount of ppl that arnt bothering to come here to seek help its losing amounts of ppl so its got to be sorted asap

from drool luv the site aprt from the error lol
droolingunited

Back to top Go down

please help me guys Empty Re: please help me guys

Post by Gautamas August 30th 2006, 9:40 am

Hello Smile

We are going to try a new script this morning to allowed more email adresses to be accepted. In fact the problem is that each email is tested on a mail server to check if it's really exists (in order to prevent a lot of spambots). So if the answer is negative, the email is considered as invalid, and it appears to be often the case with work email.

I hope the new script will solve this problem.
Let me know if it works well !
Gautamas
Gautamas
Forumember

Male Posts : 143
Language : french,english,dutch

http://help.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

please help me guys Empty still broke

Post by droolingunited September 1st 2006, 1:59 am

still not sorted im getting ppl saying constantly its not working some do some dont its madness im in a game clan of 60 members only 10 registered without a prob ?????amazed the hosts runs the forum they dont have any issues like this....

please can ya fix it if ya cant just say i will try and get intouch with someone that may know the sites not right its same with this forum my partner cant use her email on here so u have the same problems the fact ppl cant register and post the faults hence u wouldnt know about it but its true my partners email sarah280290@hotmail.co.uk try and use it to register on here it wont let ya not on mine and 50 members cant either

from drool
droolingunited

Back to top Go down

please help me guys Empty erm

Post by droolingunited September 1st 2006, 2:44 am

right guys been intouch with phpbb forum they say you guys can fix it cos ur the host and theyve had many reports of this fault please refer back to them if you dont know how.....it was said that a new script was been written etc in the reply this hasnt fixed it we have tried 60 of my clan members from another forum only 10 got a success on registration so that new script is no better than dogs on the andrex toilet roll lol...try again folks youve not cracked it yet..and i think my forums possible success is going to be shattered ive tried allsorts paying for ads removed im even willing to pay for the forum im not wanting owt for nowt so please help guys

from drool (craig)
droolingunited

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia September 1st 2006, 3:33 am

Hello.

I will harass (lol) the technicians again, so he will look tomorrow. It's already 3:12 am in France, and our technicians are all French.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

please help me guys Empty ty

Post by droolingunited September 1st 2006, 5:03 am

thank you kat thats great its been really frustraiting ur a star u tell him i would be very very gratefull thank you

from drool (craig) or drools me game name sorry for putting it, it just comes natuaral to type it on forums lol
droolingunited

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia September 1st 2006, 1:31 pm

I've got a response.

Actually, the Editboard owner (the big boss) forgot to update the script (nobody's perfect Wink ), so it's still the old one which is in place. The changes should be done today or next Monday.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

please help me guys Empty ok

Post by droolingunited September 1st 2006, 10:16 pm

cheers katt luv, ur a star tell the big boss from drool im very gratefull for the respose and i will look forward to it been repaired, im starting to get some response from public now so hopefully the forum will be a success.

from drool (craig)

.... <<<<take a look see what ya reckon to the design and say hello to us all pretty please lol

EDIT DOJETA: No publicity or direct links to your forum please, if you want to show it, please put it in your profile, under forum
droolingunited

Back to top Go down