The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Google Verification...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on June 30th 2010, 5:00 pm

I have a Google account and I want to add my forum to google... I used meta tag to google and I copied the meta tag→ <meta name="google-site-verification" content="YfW2Doc4i567td[Not visible]qIhVXuKmO2jQ-1CB7Rg" />

The underlined text is what I copied to my admin panel→Forum promotion→Search engines but I cannot verify it ! Does anyone know how to do that ?

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by MF Tlaxcala on June 30th 2010, 5:12 pm

@sgeorge wrote:I have a Google account and I want to add my forum to google... I used meta tag to google and I copied the meta tag→ <meta name="google-site-verification" content="YfW2Doc4i567td[Not visible]qIhVXuKmO2jQ-1CB7Rg" />

The underlined text is what I copied to my admin panel→Forum promotion→Search engines but I cannot verify it ! Does anyone know how to do that ?
Did you clicked at this:

You must fill in your url-forum and other stuff.

MF Tlaxcala
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : Dutch, English
Location : Netherlands

http://www.nintendq.ephpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 9:30 am

No I didn't... xD Now I did what you said me to do ... Now what ?

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by Darren1 on July 1st 2010, 9:55 am

Hello,

Please allow up to 24 hours for verification Wink

Since it has been in excess of 12 hours;

Ensure that your code is exactly what the Google code is, and ensure that you have ensure it's inserted into a "Meta Tag" into as anything else Wink

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Reputation : 563
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 10:28 am

I've done them all... I pressed here →



and filled everything to google and to my forum !

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by MF Tlaxcala on July 1st 2010, 11:02 am

@sgeorge wrote:I've done them all... I pressed here →



and filled everything to google and to my forum !
Is this problem solved then or not? If yes: Good luck and have a nice day Razz . If no: Tell us! (also, if yes: edit your first post and put an solved button instead of empty one) king

MF Tlaxcala
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : Dutch, English
Location : Netherlands

http://www.nintendq.ephpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 1:13 pm

I don't know... I have to wait in order to see at google if it is solved !

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by MF Tlaxcala on July 1st 2010, 1:16 pm

@sgeorge wrote:I don't know... I have to wait in order to see at google if it is solved !
Just type your site in Google to see what happens! Wink

MF Tlaxcala
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : Dutch, English
Location : Netherlands

http://www.nintendq.ephpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 1:29 pm

@MF Tlaxcala wrote:
@sgeorge wrote:I don't know... I have to wait in order to see at google if it is solved !
Just type your site in Google to see what happens! Wink

I can't find it.... Can you find Radio Sound All ?

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by MF Tlaxcala on July 1st 2010, 1:52 pm

@sgeorge wrote:
@MF Tlaxcala wrote:
@sgeorge wrote:I don't know... I have to wait in order to see at google if it is solved !
Just type your site in Google to see what happens! Wink

I can't find it.... Can you find Radio Sound All ?
mmmm, yes i have tried it but not results.. if i was an admin on your site i had fixed it, but that`s not possible haha, so my next solution is to explain it in full detail:

Admin Panel >> Tap: General >> Search Engines >> By: "Don't forget to add your forum to the major search engines : google, Yahoo!, Bing, dmoz" select Google! >> "Add your URL to Google": Fill all the red blocks in:
>> now, bank on your admin panel (search engines page): fill in the "Homepage title":, "Site Description":, "Your keywords": and "Other keywords: Words must be separated by a comma.".

Maybe this will helps.. not sure about..!

(PS: The i haven't filled in the mega-tags for my forum and he is set into google..)

MF Tlaxcala
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : Dutch, English
Location : Netherlands

http://www.nintendq.ephpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 1:55 pm

I did that and it says:

Thank you
Your site URL has been successfully added to our list of URLs to crawl. Please note that we do not add all submitted URLs to our index, and we cannot make any predictions or guarantees about when or if they will appear.

You may also be interested in Google Webmaster Tools, which shows you Google’s view of your site, helps you diagnose problems, and lets you share information with us to help improve your site’s visibility in our search results.


I aslo filled everything on my forum...

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by MF Tlaxcala on July 1st 2010, 2:22 pm

@sgeorge wrote:I did that and it says:

Thank you
Your site URL has been successfully added to our list of URLs to crawl. Please note that we do not add all submitted URLs to our index, and we cannot make any predictions or guarantees about when or if they will appear.

You may also be interested in Google Webmaster Tools, which shows you Google’s view of your site, helps you diagnose problems, and lets you share information with us to help improve your site’s visibility in our search results.


I aslo filled everything on my forum...
mm, maybe: general >> forums directory
>>

: Do exactly the same as here!

MF Tlaxcala
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : Dutch, English
Location : Netherlands

http://www.nintendq.ephpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by [GM]DoubleAgent on July 1st 2010, 2:28 pm

That happens with me too... You have to send them about 15 times to accept it... Sad

[GM]DoubleAgent
Forumember

Male Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Language : Arabic

http://progamescheating.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 5:15 pm

@[GM]DoubleAgent wrote:That happens with me too... You have to send them about 15 times to accept it... Sad

Now works for you ??

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by Master Marc on July 1st 2010, 5:18 pm

Wait a sec...

You want a link to your forum to be placed on Google's search engine?

Or do you want to gain access to Google's webmaster tools for your forum.

Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Reputation : 46
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 5:35 pm

@Master Marc wrote:Wait a sec...

You want a link to your forum to be placed on Google's search engine?

Or do you want to gain access to Google's webmaster tools for your forum.

I want when someone writes at google Radio Sound All my forum to be visible to him...
More specifically I want a link of my forum in google !

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by Master Marc on July 1st 2010, 5:44 pm

@sgeorge wrote:I want when someone writes at google Radio Sound All my forum to be visible to him...
More specifically I want a link of my forum in google !
Then, what you really need are some good search engine optimization tutorials. ( You can Google some )

If you want to read some of my SEO tutorials, then you can private message me, Wink

Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Reputation : 46
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 5:57 pm

SORRY for double posting moderators but I do that now because I want to refer to something else...

If someone writes at google my site in order to find it he should enable advanced search ! Check it out

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by Master Marc on July 1st 2010, 6:02 pm

@sgeorge wrote:If someone writes at google my site in order to find it he should enable advanced search ! Check it out
If you add your forum link in the 'search with-in site' field, of the advanced search feature, Wink

If you want to target keywords, then you'll need to learn SEO, Very good

Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Reputation : 46
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 6:06 pm

@Master Marc wrote:
@sgeorge wrote:If someone writes at google my site in order to find it he should enable advanced search ! Check it out
If you add your forum link in the 'search with-in site' field, of the advanced search feature, Wink

If you want to target keywords, then you'll need to learn SEO, Very good

What's seo ?? I don't know... And if I do that will google find my site better and faster ?

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by Master Marc on July 1st 2010, 6:08 pm

@sgeorge wrote:What's seo ?? I don't know... And if I do that will google find my site better and faster ?
SEO = Search engine optimization.

Wiki Article : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization

The main idea of SEO is for others using search engines to find your forum easily ( on search engines, of course ) , Wink



Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Reputation : 46
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 6:13 pm

@Master Marc wrote:
@sgeorge wrote:What's seo ?? I don't know... And if I do that will google find my site better and faster ?
SEO = Search engine optimization.

Wiki Article : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization

The main idea of SEO is for others using search engines to find your forum easily ( on search engines, of course ) , Wink



Understood !! Now I am going to read it !

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by sgeorge on July 1st 2010, 10:06 pm

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING STAFF...

But I want to say that my problem was solved... Now I can see my site in google ! The only thing it needed was to wait !!! Thank you all for the help !!!

sgeorge
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 15
Language : Greek - English
Location : Greece

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Google Verification...

Post by Sanket on July 1st 2010, 10:07 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.


Sanket Smile


Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum