The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error within my forums directory points.

2 posters

Go down

Error within my forums directory points. Empty Error within my forums directory points.

Post by Raven Cr October 2nd 2007, 8:30 am

Within my admin panel home page. It now says that my total of my forums directory points are 114 points. But it was within the last week of september 2007, days after i had joined forumotion.com. i had said that my total was 151 points within the Forums directory points area. I have lost 36 points through some error. Was this a forum glitch or was this through forums directory correcting itself from taking 36 points away. This drop in points is really mysterious as well, as it's really puzzling indeed. scratch
Raven Cr

Back to top Go down

Error within my forums directory points. Empty Re: Error within my forums directory points.

Post by Shadow October 2nd 2007, 9:33 am

This points are actually your directory points, you lose some when your traffic decreases.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Error within my forums directory points. Empty Re: Error within my forums directory points.

Post by Raven Cr October 2nd 2007, 10:05 am

oh ok, i didn't know that, thanks typlo
Raven Cr

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow October 2nd 2007, 10:54 am

you're welcome Smile
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by dhanieowen December 7th 2007, 5:22 pm

me have the worst problem... Sad the forum directory Points aren't increase still at 0 since Sept 07
dhanieowen
dhanieowen

Language : English, Indonesian

Back to top Go down