The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Deletion

2 posters

Go down

Forum Deletion Empty Forum Deletion

Post by Akuhei November 3rd 2010, 12:59 am

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble deleting a forum I've made. I've managed to go to General and typed in "DELETE", but when I received the e-mail and tried to follow the link to validate the deletion, it said that only the founder could delete the forum and that I was banned. bwi
Akuhei

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum Deletion Empty Re: Forum Deletion

Post by kirk November 3rd 2010, 1:18 am

Well that makes no sense???
Try to log into the forums utilities and try it again.. if you still have problems with it. then you will have to pm typlo to ask him to settle the forum for you..

I can understand how you where able to delete forum.be sent the confirmation link for deletion then get that massage??? lol only the forums founder can delete the forum with the founders account..

So yeah i would try to log into your utility's,get back in the admin panel and make sure you ding some how ban your self.. then once again if all else fails then only typlo will be able to delete the forum for you.

https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Forum Deletion Empty Re: Forum Deletion

Post by Akuhei November 3rd 2010, 1:48 am

There appears to be something drastically wrong with the site, because I haven't banned myself, though the same message appears. It seems I'll just have to PM Typlo about this after all.

By the by, there's something on the wing. Some... thing.
Akuhei

Language : English

Back to top Go down