The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to add Html code inside posts

2 posters

Go down

I want to add Html code inside posts Empty I want to add Html code inside posts

Post by gumballs92 October 27th 2007, 7:11 pm

I want to add the codes with the < > like for example <br>, inside posts. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.
gumballs92

Male Posts : 11
Language : english

http://clansimple.co.nr

Back to top Go down

I want to add Html code inside posts Empty Re: I want to add Html code inside posts

Post by Guest October 28th 2007, 2:24 pm

Just go into your profile, into preferences and check "Allow HTML"

But you still need to allow HTML for all members, so go into Admin Panel > Users and Groups > User Settings and select yes for "Allow HTML".

Users will now be allowed to use HTML ^^

Back to top Go down

I want to add Html code inside posts Empty Re: I want to add Html code inside posts

Post by gumballs92 October 28th 2007, 3:25 pm

Thanks xD Your help is always aprechiated!
gumballs92

Male Posts : 11
Language : english

http://clansimple.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by zNinjaa October 29th 2007, 7:51 pm

Hi, i have done the following above, but that wasnt my actual problem, even though both of these ticked "Allow HTML", for some reason i dont quite get what i want.

Instead of the video i want posted, it has the codes, and if the video shows , it still has a part of the codes there.

While posting, i either try to edit or go to preview, but the codes automatically disapear, this is when its HTML.

I am not sure why this is happening, but i was thinking its best to let you know as it may be from the system, if i am doing anything wrong, please do let me know. It is very irratating!

Thanks in advance. Very Happy
zNinjaa

Male Posts : 12
Language : English

Back to top Go down