The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Ads! No Money! but Reward Point please

4 posters

Go down

Get Ads! No Money! but Reward Point please Empty Get Ads! No Money! but Reward Point please

Post by Har Dy 28/10/2007, 11:53

I want to get point to rename my forum , Forummotion can ads in my forum , but should I get point please.

Edit:
- Ads in my forum.
- Don't have to pay me money , just pay me point!
Har Dy
Har Dy
Forumember

Male Posts : 693
Language : English , Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

Get Ads! No Money! but Reward Point please Empty Re: Get Ads! No Money! but Reward Point please

Post by Leroy Ridran 28/10/2007, 19:48

This is a free service. They have the right to do whatever they want with your forum. Thank them that all they do is put ads on it. It is their way of making money to pay the power bills.
Leroy Ridran
Forumember

Male Posts : 51
Language : english

http://theasforum.com

Back to top Go down

Get Ads! No Money! but Reward Point please Empty Re: Get Ads! No Money! but Reward Point please

Post by Namjies 28/10/2007, 22:59

And for now the service is much more superior to other forum creation websites. Actually, Its hard to believe they can even get the money for their servers and power with the ads. Guess everything in large quantity comes from less in the end.
Namjies

Male Posts : 21
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/10/2007, 10:18

I agree, this is an excellent site and if that means some ads then I'm all for them.
Thanks to the admin team for an exceptional site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles 20/4/2009, 09:19

No Poll!

Garbaged
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down