The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Than One Account? AND Mature Content Line?

5 posters

Go down

Mature material - More Than One Account? AND Mature Content Line? Empty More Than One Account? AND Mature Content Line?

Post by Tami January 6th 2011, 2:33 am

I wasnt sure where to put this, I'm sorry. I'm brand new here and looking to start a completely private RPing site. It would only be me and my two friends (all over 21). We have two questions before we start.

1. Can you have more than one account to one email address? We all plan on playing several different characters. If we cant have more than one account to an email it is kind of pointless to start a site here.

2. Where is the line draw about "sexual content"? We would never post pictures but our characters do have sexual relations and we RP those moments.

Thank you for your help,
Tami

Last edited by Tami on January 6th 2011, 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Tami

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Mature material - More Than One Account? AND Mature Content Line? Empty Re: More Than One Account? AND Mature Content Line?

Post by MrMario January 6th 2011, 2:47 am

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem
Why we ask for explicit titles
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?
Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.
Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Mature material - More Than One Account? AND Mature Content Line? Empty Re: More Than One Account? AND Mature Content Line?

Post by Tami January 6th 2011, 2:49 am

Thanks, I'm sorry. I fixed the problem
Tami

Back to top Go down

Post by hennessycool January 6th 2011, 3:42 am

Bumping this topic because I'm curious as well.
hennessycool

Male Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk January 6th 2011, 4:45 am

well you can allow your members to have more one account on a email.

But what you would have to do is tell them to register one account with their real email, then register with a couple fake ones, then you can activate the accounts and change the emails to the real ones.

It's the only way it work though, a admin would have to do it because other then that it's just one account per email address.

All content would have to be on a pg13 rating, so if it's something that would be inappropriate for a 13 year old then it would not be permitted,
Even though your forum may be private it's still on a free public forum host, so if someone was to complain about sexual or inappropriate content on your forum then you can lose your forum depending what forunmotion litigation wanted to do..Meaning how bad it is and how many reports may be coming in.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by hennessycool January 6th 2011, 4:54 am

Even if the thread gave a warning that it was intended for adults?
hennessycool

Male Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Tami January 6th 2011, 5:26 am

Thanks, I figured out the one account thing and we'll figure out how to keep it PG 13
Tami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kailyn February 11th 2011, 9:20 am

Call it cheesy or corny but make sure that kind of content is not visible to viewers at all and place them in spoilers. I know it is a private forum but with kids nowadays they find ways to read such content. But for your protection if you choose to stick to a private thing it is best to make sure that particular section is not viewable to the public. I was also curious about it it as well. Have fun on your forum btw. It is a great site to start off on either way.
Kailyn
Kailyn

Language : english

http://alculard.forumotion.com; loveless.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down