The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Change forum title colors of Nice Green skin - I've been waiting for some time now on several requests

4 posters

Go down

Solved Help! Change forum title colors of Nice Green skin - I've been waiting for some time now on several requests

Post by BeadThrilled January 22nd 2011, 5:54 pm

I had to change the forum's skin to Nice Green. Now I really like this free skin but it has some set backs on the fonts.

Though I find the forum titles rather cool, looks absolutely good on my 17" MacBookPro screen, most of my forum members are less fortunate and actually can't see a thing. Apart from the where it says moderators and if I would leave that info behind these member likely see nothing but a blank row.

To visualize the troublesome issues I've made a screen dump on my Mac:
Help! Change forum title colors of Nice Green skin - I've been waiting for some time now on several requests ChangeColorLetters

This is how several of my members see the forum:
Help! Change forum title colors of Nice Green skin - I've been waiting for some time now on several requests Bild8eu

It's weekend and my members have been looking forward to enjoy some leisure time on the forum, and now they can't!
Hope you can help me out soon!

Thanx!
BeadThrilled

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Help! Change forum title colors of Nice Green skin - I've been waiting for some time now on several requests

Post by a1k37pbc January 27th 2011, 7:19 am

Very Happy
a1k37pbc

Male Posts : 4
Language : vietnam

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Help! Change forum title colors of Nice Green skin - I've been waiting for some time now on several requests

Post by Xsniper January 29th 2011, 7:03 pm

i do not know but look in the css it my help or go to the forumotion help

Confused Very Happy
Xsniper
Xsniper
Forumember

Male Posts : 169
Language : / arabic / englsh / french /

http://www.designadvertising.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled January 31st 2011, 10:58 am

Thanks for the advice, but that's what I did, of course.

I just need from the designer, Matei, to know which code relates to these titles and how I can change (new code) them without changing other texts as well.
BeadThrilled

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled February 2nd 2011, 2:30 pm

Sigh, fixed it myself... but it took way too much time to find out.
So thanks, but also no thanks... Confused
BeadThrilled

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy February 3rd 2011, 1:35 pm

Help! Change forum title colors of Nice Green skin - I've been waiting for some time now on several requests Solved10Solved -> Locked
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down