The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Theme Skins

3 posters

Go down

Weird Theme Skins Empty Weird Theme Skins

Post by jbirch4 February 25th 2011, 10:00 pm

Apparently there are two skins and could not readable. Another things....pick wrong skin and how do I change it? I am new to this. I am not great with computer and was hoping it would be easier to use it. I use IMAC and somehow I have two skins. I didn't have chance to edit it or change text, etc before send invitation to my group to this forumotion. I want to complete it before I can send it out. Seem, I didn't do right????

Can look at http://bestballgolf.forumotion.com and you can see why I have problem.

Last edited by jbirch4 on February 26th 2011, 3:55 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : correct with Title of the topic)
jbirch4

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Weird Theme Skins Empty Re: Weird Theme Skins

Post by Jophy February 26th 2011, 3:05 am

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

Why do we ask explicit titles?:
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Weird Theme Skins Empty Re: Weird Theme Skins

Post by kirk February 26th 2011, 6:57 am

No those are old skins that the bandwidth ran out from photobucked or the person who created the skin photobuckets account was deleted.

So just choose a different skin, as far as having two skins you can have multiple themed forums.. but if your not the best of understanding the computer and how to set things up well yet.. then that might be a lil hard for you do ?

Iam assuming you changed the title?
when you do that you should post here and say ok i changed the tile,
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down