The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you deal with Hackers?

4 posters

Go down

How do you deal with Hackers? Empty How do you deal with Hackers?

Post by TotallatoT April 13th 2011, 4:18 am

There is this one guy from pokemon voyage who is hacking my site, pokemon oasis journey. I don't know how to deal with him, but here is basically whats going on:

supersane101 (4/10/11 4:33:21 PM): So you wanted to get back at me, 'eh?
sasonu (5:23:35 PM): I don't want to get back at you...
supersane101 (5:24:06 PM): That's not what you said on Oasis.
sasonu (5:24:23 PM): Honestly, this isn't really between me and you...I know what i said on oasis and I was just upset
supersane101 (5:24:34 PM): Well you can be upset again,
supersane101 (5:24:40 PM): You shouldn't have said that so I rewiped it.
sasonu (5:24:58 PM): I really don't want to get back at you honestly, I just want to know why are you doing this to me and not Shiz
sasonu (5:25:01 PM): ?*
supersane101 (5:25:28 PM): I am doing it to Mysie, she was piiiised.
sasonu (5:26:07 PM): But its my site your messing with...she just wanted to come over to my site because she didn't want to be head admin anymore, and I suppose i was in the crossfire between you two..
supersane101 (5:26:31 PM): I don't see why you let her merge in the first place.
supersane101 (5:26:47 PM): Any Kings site or any variation of it will suffer this fate.
supersane101 (5:28:09 PM): You do know I can easily wipe it again right?
sasonu (5:28:21 PM): Well for one Cam can suck my dick...no one fucking likes him... thats why we left his ass and two I made this site a year ago before I even knew what Kings or Katsu was
supersane101 (5:28:45 PM): Oh this isn't about Cam. Mysie is twice the prick he'll ever be.
sasonu (5:29:26 PM): I could unmerge with them...but what good will that do your still after me...
supersane101 (5:29:44 PM): Anyways, if I see any stuff talking down about PV, I will wipe it again and the archives.
supersane101 (5:29:53 PM): Then if it continues, the rules too.
sasonu (5:30:33 PM): That could be classfied as a threat though?
supersane101 (5:30:46 PM): I guess it could, but why does that matter?
supersane101 (5:30:49 PM): Going to sue me?
sasonu (5:31:24 PM): I just don't think it is right for you to do this to me and we hardly even know one another, it doesn't seem like fair gameplay?
supersane101 (5:31:35 PM): I never said I was fair.
supersane101 (5:32:32 PM): Basicly, you might want to learn how to hold my site in a higher regard or I can and will do something more severe than setting you back a few minutes with topic recovery.
sasonu (5:32:54 PM): I believe this is getting out of hand...
supersane101 (5:33:17 PM): Hey, you should have known what you were signing up for. You are now a target via association.
supersane101 (5:33:43 PM): But yeah, unmerging is a pretty good idea, but you know what it means to do that right?
sasonu (5:34:05 PM): No affiliation with katsu or Kings at all...
supersane101 (5:34:22 PM): Well not just taht, but you can not use any documents from there.
supersane101 (5:34:24 PM): *that
supersane101 (5:34:35 PM): Meaning you will need new encounter lists and rules
sasonu (5:36:24 PM): As opposed to that...I afraid I am going to have to say no...there are worser things than just you screwing with my site...and those worser things are soon to come, but to which one of us will they strike...lets just say when the time comes we both will know....
supersane101 (5:37:13 PM): Okie dokie, I am personaly glad you chose the hard way. It's more fun.
supersane101 (5:37:18 PM): How about tomorrow morning?
sasonu (5:37:27 PM): Sounds good to me...
supersane101 (5:37:44 PM): Fantastic
sasonu (5:38:01 PM): Then its a date
supersane101 (5:38:48 PM): By the way, unlike your site, mine is hack proof. So if you were panning something, it most likely will not work
sasonu (5:39:04 PM): Who said anything about hacking?
supersane101 (5:39:16 PM): Just throwing it out there.
supersane101 (5:39:32 PM): I don't know what you are planning, but I have some pretty nice defences.
supersane101 (5:39:39 PM): The internet is serious business,
sasonu (5:40:04 PM): I'm shaking

Last edited by TotallatoT on April 13th 2011, 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
TotallatoT

Language : enlgish

Back to top Go down

How do you deal with Hackers? Empty Re: How do you deal with Hackers?

Post by Jophy April 13th 2011, 4:19 am

How do you deal with Hackers? Act_bo10Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

Why do we ask explicit titles?:
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by TotallatoT April 13th 2011, 5:09 am

I fixed the title, sorry My frustration got the best of me
TotallatoT

Language : enlgish

Back to top Go down

Post by Base April 13th 2011, 10:44 am

Hi, please read this tutorial on preventing yourself from being hacked: https://help.forumotion.com/t75418-my-forum-was-hacked

And for your situation, I would just advise you to keep banning the hacker whenever he / she comes back. Smile
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 April 13th 2011, 10:45 am

ban the IP Very Happy .
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down