The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Automatic text in Dutch is very bad

2 posters

Go down

Automatic text in Dutch is very bad Empty Automatic text in Dutch is very bad

Post by Claudia November 23rd 2007, 1:48 am

Hello,

I'm Dutch and my forum is also in Dutch. New members get access to the whole forum when they have introduced themselves. I have made a group for the members who have access to the whole forum: Access Members. Now every member get's a mail when I put them in this group. This message is in Dutch but is it really bad. It makes no sense at all. Is there something I can do about this because members think that the admins wrote it. A bit silly because we are Dutch and can write it so much better then this.

This is the message I'm talking about:

Welgefeliciteerd,

Jullie waren voegden aan de Toegang Leden groepering op "Pet City Forum" - http://petcity.usersboard.com toe
Deze handeling was geoefend door de moderator van de groepering of de beheerder van de stek, contacteren hen voor overvloedigere informatie.

Thanks for the answer!

Claudia
Claudia
Forumember

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Automatic text in Dutch is very bad Empty Re: Automatic text in Dutch is very bad

Post by Shadow November 23rd 2007, 9:45 am

Hello,

Sorry for this translation, we are hiring translators if you wish to help out and modify the mistakes in your language.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Automatic text in Dutch is very bad Empty Re: Automatic text in Dutch is very bad

Post by Claudia November 23rd 2007, 12:27 pm

Ok, that's ok. I want to help out.
Claudia
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow November 23rd 2007, 12:30 pm

Thanks Wink
Please send me by pm your age, email, your disponibilites to help, where you live, and any kind of informations you judge necessary!
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia November 24th 2007, 2:45 pm

You've got mail Wink
Claudia
Forumember

Back to top Go down