The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords

Go down

For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords Empty For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords

Post by MrMario April 23rd 2011, 1:07 am

For founders who lost their passwords

For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords Founde10

For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords Warnin11A few important points for the security of your forum:

For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords Flache10 DO NOT send the request to several of these people, unless you want the password to change several times.
For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords Flache10 DO NOT write these two information (your forum url and the creation email) in a topic on this forum !
For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords Flache10 Giving only the information needed is offensive, a few words such as please or thanks is greatly appreciated.
For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords Flache10 You must have two message posted on the board to be able to contact someone. Please don't spam to the board to get your post up.

You are a founder and can't reach your forum or the tools because you can't remember your password? Ask for a new one ! Please read the whole message.

For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords Flache10 You must have two message posted on the board to be able to contact someone. Please don't spam to the board to get your post up.

By Providing the following:

I can log into my forum, but my password doesn't work for the tools:

Title of your message: Password update
The message itself:
indicate the url of your forum and the email you used when you created your forum :
Forum address:
Creation email:

I've totally lost my password : I can't log into the forum and to the tools:

Title of your message: Founder password lost
The message itself:
indicate the url of your forum and the email you used when you created your forum :
Forum address:
Creation email:

For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords HelpykdFor Founders Who Lost Their Passwords Flache10If you have a doubt about the email you used, make a list of all the emails you have : this way, you will have an immediate and a faster answer.
For Founders Who Lost Their Passwords Flache10If you are using a personalized domain name, please provide the last forum address you had (like http://yourforum.forumotiondomain.com).

No reproduction possible without our consent, in accordance with article L122-1 of the ICC.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down