The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox Question

3 posters

Go down

Chatbox Question Empty Chatbox Question

Post by RiotOverThere November 24th 2007, 8:42 pm

Hello,
Is there a way to change chatbox access? Like to set it where only 'Senior Members' can enter, or where guest can enter. I checked the 'Chat Box' topic but my question wasnt answered there. The reason i am asking this is because i would like guest to be able to come into my chatroom, at times, so they can tell an admin to activate there account, if one is on, or they can leave an message in Archives. And so when i'm doing special Dice Rolling competitions for only my senior members or any other specific group, i can switch chatbox to 'Senior Members' only so the other members wont be able to interfere in chatbox while i'm discussing rules and other stuff to the group members. So if anyone has an answer can you please post, or if there is a poll to something similar like this in suggestions can someone direct me to it.
Thanks, Smile

Here is my post in regular print, just in case you cant read my Beautifulhandwritting.

Is there a way to change chatbox access? Like to set it where only 'Senior Members' can enter, or where guest can enter. I checked the 'Chat Box' topic but my question wasnt answered there. The reason i am asking this is because i would like guest to be able to come into my chatroom, at times, so they can tell an admin to activate there account, if one is on, or they can leave an message in Archives. And so when i'm doing special Dice Rolling competitions for only my senior members or any other specific group, i can switch chatbox to 'Senior Members' only so the other members wont be able to interfere in chatbox while i'm discussing rules and other stuff to the group members. So if anyone has an answer can you please post, or if there is a poll to something similar like this in suggestions can someone direct me to it.
Thanks, Smile
RiotOverThere

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Question Empty Re: Chatbox Question

Post by Simsarmy November 24th 2007, 8:47 pm

I am afraid that the Chatbox is not very customizable and this would not be possible.
Simsarmy
Simsarmy
Forumember

Female Posts : 127
Language : English

http://forumcloud.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Question Empty Re: Chatbox Question

Post by Har Dy November 25th 2007, 7:05 am

There is no way to Set up those Option. You can also go to Suggestion Forum and Suggestion for it.
Har Dy
Har Dy
Forumember

Male Posts : 693
Language : English , Vietnamese

Back to top Go down