The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adsense suddenly appeared - OK Now Resolved

Go down

Adsense suddenly appeared - OK Now Resolved Empty Adsense suddenly appeared - OK Now Resolved

Post by Guest November 26th 2007, 12:50 am

OK now resolved through trial and error - Please See my own reply post to this topic. Cas.

Hello everyone,

Please see my recent post on the "Administration Panel Problems" Board.......
How do I exchange my points for more Ad-free time
when I asked..........
I exchanged enough points in May 2007 to keep my Forum adsense free up to about any time now in November. So I now want to exchange some more points for some more ad-free time. But can't find where to go to do this in "Points Management" in Admin Panel. Please can someone help me.
Typlo wrote:Hi,
now all forums are ad-free, so you don't need to buy points anymore to delete them Wink
I thought that was good news - but why has the following now happened?
Crying or Very sad The Google adsense ads have now this evening suddenly appeared at the top of my Forum Pages? Not only that - but some of them are not even in English, but in foreign languages. I'm really annoyed about this - why has this happened and can these please please please be removed immediately!! If I have to use points to remove them - that's OK as I have enough points - & thats what I wanted to do in the first place - but please just tell me where to go to do it.

Cas

Last edited by on November 26th 2007, 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Adsense suddenly appeared - OK Now Resolved Empty Re: Adsense suddenly appeared - OK Now Resolved

Post by Guest November 26th 2007, 2:02 am

Ok I've been fiddling about in my Admin Panel - Points Management for ages and trying everything - So through trial and error, now discovered I needed to "validate" that I did not want the Ads. Didn't know that before - So - now resolved.

Cas

Back to top Go down