The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blocked websites

4 posters

Go down

Solved Re: Blocked websites

Post by MrMario May 6th 2011, 12:37 am

Most be blocked. I don't know if there is a list. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 6th 2011, 5:12 am

Forumotion must have blacklisted it due to idiots spamming.

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 6th 2011, 6:24 am

Hi,

Yes, there are a few blocked links, however, they should be able to be posted, but require you to enter a capatcha verification then return to posting?

Erm, I've just tried posting the link myself and it comes up with the error, "You haven't got rights to access this page"

To me, that seems like a mishap in the coding to confirm that your a human, and not a bot, Typlo, can you confirm this by any chance?
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by oggbad May 6th 2011, 10:41 pm

kirk wrote:Forumotion must have blacklisted it due to idiots spamming.

Pity, it has some good stuff for those who like cheap gadgets like me Neutral. My son in law has used them and he says it is the mutts nuts - there is another site very similar but I can't recall the name. Could be deal extreme. No matter. I just thought there was something wrong with my browser settings as I had just done some blocking of third party cookies and stopped that annoying targeted advertising from google. (You look something up once then forever you get adverts for it all over the pages and YT videos. I would go over there and advise them that they are p*ssing people off big style but I know from experience how often they take suggestions on board. )

If you can't fix it Mods can you please write the reasons here and mark the thread solved.
oggbad
oggbad
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 15th 2011, 7:44 am

Since the topic was marked solved i will now lock the thread.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down