The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLAY NOW BUTTON APPEARED! HOW DO I REMOVE IT?

4 posters

Go down

PLAY NOW BUTTON APPEARED! HOW DO I REMOVE IT? Empty PLAY NOW BUTTON APPEARED! HOW DO I REMOVE IT?

Post by Kittiekattales May 18th 2011, 11:05 pm

Newbie here! (Sorry such a doofus!) I don't know what I did, but I must've clicked on something that put a PLAY NOW long button at the top of my forum under the header. At first, it was 2 green buttons: DOWNLOAD & PLAY NOW. Then they were red. Now it's a long gray button that just says PLAY NOW. If you click it, it starts talking about downloading something, so I just stop it. How can I remove it?

I also need to change my company name & the description I entered with it. Can't find how to do it. I've been looking for hours! Can someone help? Pleeeeeeese! Smile
Kittiekattales

Language : English

Back to top Go down

PLAY NOW BUTTON APPEARED! HOW DO I REMOVE IT? Empty Re: PLAY NOW BUTTON APPEARED! HOW DO I REMOVE IT?

Post by Guest May 18th 2011, 11:10 pm

screenshot plz.

and do you mean how to change the forum name and description?

Back to top Go down

PLAY NOW BUTTON APPEARED! HOW DO I REMOVE IT? Empty Oops...screenshot?

Post by Kittiekattales May 19th 2011, 5:06 am

Thanks for your reply! I'm sorry...I don't know what screenshot means. Confused

Yes, I want to change the company name (forum name) and description. It's the same company (forum), but I just want to change the 'N' to &. And I wrote the description a little differently than I did on the website, so I need them to match.

And now it's back to the two big green buttons--DOWNLOAD & PLAY.

Last edited by Kittiekattales on May 19th 2011, 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Kittiekattales

Back to top Go down

PLAY NOW BUTTON APPEARED! HOW DO I REMOVE IT? Empty Re: PLAY NOW BUTTON APPEARED! HOW DO I REMOVE IT?

Post by Stephen- May 19th 2011, 5:08 am

i think its the ads to remove it you need to pay credits.
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittiekattales May 19th 2011, 5:18 am

Thanks for your reply, Piston.

Okay, so that stuff just normally pops up at the top of your forum? I'm so green... So I have to find out about credits now. Getting frustrated & about ready to bail. Just can't get this thing to look okay. Not exactly a professional look for my forum. Don't want to scare people away.

Anyway, I still need to know how to get to the area to change the forum name and description. I thought I had changed it. I changed it somewhere, but it's still showing up the old way on the forum. Sad
Kittiekattales

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen- May 19th 2011, 5:23 am

when you create a forum after 24 hours the ads will pop up you can buy credits via Allopass and paypal on your ACP.
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 19th 2011, 7:13 am

Hi,

Piston wrote:when you create a forum after 24 hours the ads will pop up you can buy credits via Allopass and paypal on your ACP.

It's actually around 14 days (2 weeks)

It sounds like an advertisement, however, could we please get a screenshot?
=> https://help.forumotion.com/t24814-how-to-take-a-screen-shot
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen- May 19th 2011, 11:33 am

really (2 weeks) ? but when i create a new forum site it just only 24 hours.
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow May 19th 2011, 12:30 pm

This is a common ad that can appear on your forum, I suggest purchasing credits to delete the ads.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down