The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Split of 'Best of ForuMotion'

+8
Tilum
Super Mega King
marioandthestuntbubs
chelle1610
lisa1302
viho1
snoopy21
Tophat 44
12 posters

Go down

Split of 'Best of ForuMotion' Empty Re: Split of 'Best of ForuMotion'

Post by Tophat 44 21/5/2011, 22:35

I dont see why babies and all is winning? The forum it self doesnt have a nice layout or look, and its a site about babies??? Come on. i think UndeadXbox should win. its a gaming community centered around zombies! How isnt that winning? Thats awesome!!
Tophat 44

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by snoopy21 21/5/2011, 22:41

Whats wrong with a site about babies? Its a fantastic place for quick advice and support, and has lots of useful links and information.
snoopy21

Back to top Go down

Post by viho1 21/5/2011, 22:42

Tophat, please dont embarrass UX...
viho1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by viho1 21/5/2011, 22:45

Admin of UX here: Tophats ridiculous comment in no way reflects the opinion of the Undead Xbox community. In my opinion an informational forum about how to raise children is infinitely more valuable than a forum about video games.
viho1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa1302 21/5/2011, 22:47

viho1 wrote:Admin of UX here: Tophats ridiculous comment in no way reflects the opinion of the Undead Xbox community. In my opinion an informational forum about how to raise children is infinitely more valuable than a forum about video games.

Well he is only 13 so its to be expected that he has no understanding of why a pregnancy and parenting forum would be popular Laughing
lisa1302
lisa1302
Forumember

Female Posts : 305
Language : Enlish

http://www.babiesandall.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle1610 21/5/2011, 22:48

snoopy21 wrote:Whats wrong with a site about babies? Its a fantastic place for quick advice and support, and has lots of useful links and information.

and has generated some fabulous friendships outside the forum too !
good luck babies and all ! :wouhou:
chelle1610

Language : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Post by marioandthestuntbubs 21/5/2011, 22:53

Tophat 44 wrote:I dont see why babies and all is winning? The forum it self doesnt have a nice layout or look, and its a site about babies??? Come on. i think UndeadXbox should win. its a gaming community centered around zombies! How isnt that winning? Thats awesome!!

Thats horrifically rude. Is it not sufficient just to say which forum you are going to vote for if you cant actually be pleasant. I have voted for babies and all but all 5 forums have done well to get through 3 previous rounds and should all be proud
marioandthestuntbubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tophat 44 21/5/2011, 23:03

lisa1302 wrote:

Well he is only 13 so its to be expected that he has no understanding of why a pregnancy and parenting forum would be popular Laughing

bwi I simply stated my "opinion".

I would expect to see a gaming forum with 5000 members winning instead of a site to help bad parents.
Also, implying that i dont see the importance of a site like babiesandall.

I was just expecting that site with a larger number of member backing it, to be in the lead.

Yes i may have come off a but rude but its just my personal opinion.
Tophat 44

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa1302 21/5/2011, 23:04

Tophat 44 wrote:
lisa1302 wrote:

I would expect to see a gaming forum with 5000 members winning instead of a site to help bad parents.

I was just expecting that site with a larger number of member backing it, to be in the lead.

If its for bad parents.....I'll ask ask your mum to join then cos she went wrong with you somewhere along the line.

Seriously you should listen to your admin when he says don't embarrass your forum!
lisa1302
lisa1302
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Tophat 44 21/5/2011, 23:11

lisa1302 wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:
lisa1302 wrote:

If its for bad parents.....I'll ask ask your mum to join then cos she went wrong with you somewhere along the line.

Says the woman attempting to trash talk a 13 year old over the internet.
Tophat 44

Back to top Go down

Post by viho1 21/5/2011, 23:13

Tophat has been suspended from UndeadXbox for an indefinite period of time. Tophat I seriously advise you never reply in this thread ever again.
viho1
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by marioandthestuntbubs 21/5/2011, 23:15

Tophat 44 wrote:
lisa1302 wrote:

Well one day when the puberty hits you may change your mind about the importance of forums on adult matters such as relationships and children but until then id refrain from insulting other forums. All 5 forums in this round have worked hard to get here and none of them deserve to be slagged off. Bad parents would not use a forum to seek child rearing advice, they would simply be out drinking leaving their offspring...playing the xbox. I actually like UXs look but its a shame a few of their members let them down. This is not 'trash talk' simply a polite suggestion
marioandthestuntbubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Mega King 21/5/2011, 23:16

I'd like to make a statement that Tophat's obnoxious and belligerent remarks reflect in no way on Undead Xbox. As such, he has been suspended.

Tophat, please keep your ignorant remarks to yourself in the future, lest you be permanently banned from both our site and, as I'm sure an admin can back me up on, from forumotion's site.
Super Mega King

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum 21/5/2011, 23:47

Right, that's it.

Babiesandall is on their final warning before they face disqualification.

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa1302 21/5/2011, 23:49

Tilum wrote:Right, that's it.

~ Tilum

Um what have we done?! I haven't even had a warning so how can this be a final warning?!
lisa1302
lisa1302
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Cry Vengeance 22/5/2011, 01:57

Admin of UX here:

Tilum, I don't think it would reflect well on your sense of character if you were to penalize Babiesandall.com for simply expressing their opinion in response to another, significantly less intelligent one. Tophat was out of line, and Babiesandall in no way overstepped their boundaries by asking him to back off. I think it would be a good idea to simply take a breath and forget about what's already been settled, rather than perpetuating the cycle of pouring salt in the wound.

Anyways, back on topic. I voted for UX, purely because I love them. HOWEVER, if I could vote twice, I'd probably vote for babiesandall.com.

-Cry
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance

Male Posts : 18

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tophat 44 22/5/2011, 02:04

Cry Vengeance wrote:Admin of UX here:

Tilum, I don't think it would reflect well on your sense of character if you were to penalize Babiesandall.com for simply expressing their opinion in response to another, significantly less intelligent one. Tophat was out of line, and Babiesandall in no way overstepped their boundaries by asking him to back off. I think it would be a good idea to simply take a breath and forget about what's already been settled, rather than perpetuating the cycle of pouring salt in the wound.

Anyways, back on topic. I voted for UX, purely because I love them. HOWEVER, if I could vote twice, I'd probably vote for babiesandall.com.

-Cry

Thank you cry. I really appreciate getting insulted by you as well for stating my damn opinion. I think its a bit much to suspend me. I never realized it was wrong to speak my mind.
Tophat 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Mega King 22/5/2011, 03:17

grow from it's infancy to what it is today

oh, you
Super Mega King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/5/2011, 07:43

Tilum wrote:
lisa1302 wrote:
Tilum wrote:Right, that's it.

~ Tilum

Um what have we done?! I haven't even had a warning so how can this be a final warning?!

Having a go at someone for having an opinion.

Continue this PM if you want to have a go at me.

~ Tilum
OK, I have an opinion. In my opinion, you should disqualify yourself from being a judge in this contest. Your quoted statements are completely out of line, and it appears as though you have an agenda against babiesandall.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by Base 22/5/2011, 11:10

Listen here, I am not tolerating any more rude comments towards other forums. You know full well who you are and what forum you're directing your insults to. This is meant to be a fun competition, not a place for you to bash other competitors.

If I see any more inappropriate comments then further action will take place. This is the only warning you are going to get. Please stay on topic! Split of 'Best of ForuMotion' Redface

Last edited by Base on 22/5/2011, 11:15; edited 1 time in total
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by !_NICK_! 22/5/2011, 11:13

Well, the Judges are not only going by the votes, but also by the hardness people have put into this. The time they spent with there forum. Every 5 of these forums are good enought to get up here. The votes will count more than they have in the other rounds on this round. I still wish the best of luck to ALL the forums. Not just 1, but all. It has been really hard I know to get this far, but they deserve it. I think no one should say well this forum deserves it because that just makes me turn against it. You can keep some opinions to your-self.
!_NICK_!
!_NICK_!
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1505
Language : English, HTML, and CSS

Back to top Go down

Split of 'Best of ForuMotion' Empty Split of 'Best of ForuMotion'

Post by Russel 22/5/2011, 11:14

Oh. Thanks Base. I got your point.

@topic. Go WebArtz! Goodluck everyone! XD
Russel
Russel