Loud Mouth Teen Forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Loud Mouth Teen Forum

Jssy
    Jssy

Language : english

Loud Mouth Teen Forum Empty Loud Mouth Teen Forum

Post by Jssy Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 14:10

Hey, I'm setting up a forum for teens, I don't need reviewing on the user amounts/posts threads but I'd appreciate it if you could review it so far and let me know what else I can do/add because I'm stuck on what else to do before I start advertising for more users etc.

link: www.loudmouthforum.tk
    Vlajki
    Vlajki
    Forumember

Male Posts : 724
    Language : Serbian & English

Loud Mouth Teen Forum Empty Re: Loud Mouth Teen Forum

Post by Vlajki Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 15:20

I suggest you to withdraw this review request because your forum doesn't have anything that can be reviewed. You installed phpbb skin and put your own logo, but you have no posts, no members, no activity. So your scores will be low, and people can't be very objective or give you any advice on improving, because you have nothing to improve. You just have to "build" it first.
    If you think I'm being rude, I'm not, I'm just trying to give you some advice.

Regards,
    V.
    Mike
    Mike
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
    Language : English, HTML, CSS

Loud Mouth Teen Forum Empty Re: Loud Mouth Teen Forum

Post by Mike Mon 4 Jul 2011 - 16:00

Loud Mouth Teen Forum Forumo11Loud Mouth Teen Forum Flache10Hi, your request is not in the proper format needed as mentioned in the guidelines. Unfortunately, your request has been refused.
    Loud Mouth Teen Forum Flache10Please take another look at our guidelines which are located here.