The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion?

+67
daigunder
Rhino.Freak
masterfull
Mariofan13
fladepro
levy
ODa
JennyorAlice
Pendo
Evilpath
Spartanhead2k
Sir Chivas™
dj8011@gmail.com
Derri
Sofiey
Bukuuu
Jellydonut
Niko
emmjayh
Serpent In Red
Rhythmixfan1
Cyborg112233
Chaoticc
MrShone
InnerSolace
Joeeey
XxForumGirlxX
xH4Lx SlAyA
Base
aaronz
P B
mmägi
WHITESABBATH
SLGray
Pokerlicious
Miskebam
Adam360
Geezer
xiaomah01
MotorCookie
Winter Dragon
orangegreendaysuite
Omu
ThePrincess
!_NICK_!
Dex♥
ssmallworlds
Flechmen
mpelmmc
Polka-Dot-Heart
f4rdiyan
Stephen-
Ahmedvirus
bHulleT.w
KHPlayer
Russel
Darren1
Jophy
Strider Zero
hoodedwarbler12
MrMario
Tilum
LH Justin
Irian
ElMuggs
Caihlem
Empire_1
71 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion?

How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Left1123%How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Right11 23% 
[ 24 ]
How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Left1155%How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Right11 55% 
[ 58 ]
How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Left1111%How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Right11 11% 
[ 12 ]
How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Left1110%How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Right11 10% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 105

How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Empty How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion?

Post by Empire_1 July 19th 2011, 4:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? And also, please feel free to give us a little of you history, experiences, and thoughts Wink
Empire_1
Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++

Back to top Go down

How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Empty Re: How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion?

Post by Serpent In Red March 1st 2012, 6:21 am

I've only created one forum so far. O.o ...
Serpent In Red

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Empty Re: How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion?

Post by Guest March 5th 2012, 5:55 pm

I administrated a lot of forums.

About... 10 forums, or.. who knows, maybe more. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by emmjayh March 13th 2012, 4:48 am

Only one forum...

Possibly two, but one never took off, the other one is for a friendly little guild ^^
emmjayh

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko March 13th 2012, 6:59 pm

Hi!

I've lost the count Mr. Green
but many and many...

Friendly,
Niko
Niko
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 3108
Language : English, Italian, French

https://www.fmcodes.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellydonut March 19th 2012, 5:02 am

Only one successful one, though I have made a few forums to test themes and such.
Jellydonut
Jellydonut
Forumember

Female Posts : 572

http://www.googlesclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2012, 6:57 pm

I got directed here so yeah don't get mad for me posting in this one:
I have made 1 forum so far. And administrated 12-18 and modderated 4-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bukuuu August 16th 2012, 7:55 pm

About four..
Bukuuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofiey August 16th 2012, 8:19 pm

The Nerds Herd
The forum that really started it all for me. Here was where I learned how to code a bit, and got inspired to code some. In the beginning, it was a safe haven for a few friends of mine, whose main site had been changing a lot. So, I created this site. Since then, it has grown and gotten members from elsewhere. It has also changed quite a bit, but now, I am finally coming to like it!

The Snow Pack
Just a wolf RPG. The first RPG I made, though it isn't very successful (though I must come to myself on that, I am the one that hasn't been treating it very well!).

Serpenterra
An original dragon RPG. I loved it, but again, not that successful. I've brought out a whole new world there, and I love it.
Sofiey
Forumember

Language : english

http://www.thenerdsherd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri February 24th 2013, 8:13 pm

I've done a total of two forums.

One was just for me and my friends which went inactive.

My second forum was being developed and is not on the back burner until further notice.

I am an admin and was apart of creating a third forum. However I'm not counting it until its done.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by dj8011@gmail.com February 24th 2013, 11:34 pm

1?
dj8011@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Chivas™ February 25th 2013, 12:06 am

As far as I remember, 8 forums.

3- Game related.
2- Forum for Servers.
3- Promotion Forum.

None succeeded.
Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 6983
Language : EN, FR, ES

https://aforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartanhead2k February 25th 2013, 7:18 am

Actually just opened my first. So, we shall see from here. 1 for now, but maybe the first of many.
Spartanhead2k

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilpath February 25th 2013, 7:24 am

I have administrated 3 forums, all Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Academies.
Evilpath
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Pendo February 25th 2013, 8:10 am

My first Forumotion site I administrated was 5-6 years ago I believe. Since then I have either owned or administrated at least 60. Too many to list. I owned roughly 9 of them.
Pendo
Pendo
Forumember

Male Posts : 217

http://lorecraft.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JennyorAlice March 3rd 2013, 4:40 am

The Last Apprentice
This forum I created myself and I am the Head Administrator on it. It is a forum to discuss a series of books called 'The Last Apprentice' series by a British author named Joseph Delaney.

Anime Lovers
This forum I didn't help create and do not own (this forum was created and is owned by a friend of mine) but I am an administrator on this forum. This forum is for fans of anime/manga to come together and discuss their favorite anime/manga.

So for right now I only have two.....
JennyorAlice
JennyorAlice
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1204
Language : U. S. English

https://literatureaddict.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ODa March 3rd 2013, 5:05 am

I've administrated and moderated on quite a few but there are only two that I feel are worth mentioning:

TNRPG - The Naruto RPG

and my current one

Legacies Reborn.

Last edited by ODa on March 3rd 2013, 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical error)
ODa

Male Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by levy March 3rd 2013, 8:32 am

Very more forums ,between 10 - 15.
levy
levy
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2632
Language : English, Romanian

https://portofolio.goodforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by fladepro March 3rd 2013, 11:58 am

I have 4 or more of forumotion
fladepro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 3rd 2013, 12:48 pm

Just one gaming forum and that's been enough work for an admin so far Razz . I may be setting up a SciFi channel and/or streaming trance radio station sometime soon. I think I may need to have a hand on that, so I'll be looking for admins and mods any time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariofan13 March 6th 2013, 11:10 am

I had two forums, but a few weeks ago I closed my forum an deleted my test forum, because I changed to Woltlab Burning Board Smile

I'm still moderating two forumotion forums Wink
Mariofan13
Mariofan13
Forumember

Male Posts : 188
Language : German, English, Latin, 1337, HTML, CSS, BBCode, Wikitext

http://mario-forum.net

Back to top Go down

How many forums have you made or administrated through Forumotion? - Page 3 Empty manage forum before forumotion

Post by masterfull April 3rd 2013, 1:42 pm

the point is 0 Very Happy
masterfull

Language : Polish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak April 4th 2013, 7:14 am

i have been an admin on 3 forums! Wink
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1248

http://freetest.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by daigunder April 9th 2013, 12:48 pm

i am admin of 2 forums
daigunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. Mayo April 18th 2013, 2:31 am

2!
one for a school and one for Xbox gaming
Sir. Mayo
Sir. Mayo
Forumember

Male Posts : 980
Language : English, Some french.
Location : you can also reach me on snoonet's irc server. I idle in #Techsupport Username is Vault108

http://sir-mayo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by monio July 18th 2013, 5:58 pm

6-9
monio

Language : Bulgarian

http://vampire-rpg.bulgarianforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri July 18th 2013, 7:55 pm

I'll update.

I've created two forums in total and am now moving onto a third. I scrapped the second project but the forum still exists.

I have however, been an admin on other people's forumotion forums.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by FlamingDinner July 21st 2013, 5:21 am

One.
FlamingDinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hunk July 22nd 2013, 1:54 pm

On my third now. I deleted the second forum and the first has been slimmed down. I keep it for sentimental reasons. At some point, I will delete that forum as well.

They were all for online games I've played. The first two forums are for games I no longer play anymore. Too time consuming. They are browser games that run 24/7 and allow other players to attack your settlements while you're offline. Was fun at first and then it became more like work. lol

Third one is MMO. Not so demanding and your character is fine while you're away. The chat system though is atrocious as it is heavily filtered. So my forum serves as an alternative chat system and a better format to rule your guild from. Yo-ho-ho! Wink
Captain Hunk
Captain Hunk
Forumember

Male Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3