The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't see a Admin panel when I login as Admin

5 posters

Go down

I don't see a Admin panel when I login as Admin Empty I don't see a Admin panel when I login as Admin

Post by dinosaur12a1 December 12th 2007, 9:38 am

I don't see a Admin panel when I login as Admin
dinosaur12a1

Language : vietnam

Back to top Go down

I don't see a Admin panel when I login as Admin Empty Re: I don't see a Admin panel when I login as Admin

Post by Shadow December 12th 2007, 9:39 am

Have you looked at the bottom of your forum ?
There is a link "Administration Panel" Wink

If it doesn't appear, that means you're not an admin.
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

I don't see a Admin panel when I login as Admin Empty Re: I don't see a Admin panel when I login as Admin

Post by Queen of the World! January 16th 2008, 3:54 pm

the same thing happened to me. My friend made a forum and she added me as an admin so I could make her forum as cool as mine, but I can't find the link to the admin panel at the bottom. she's checked countless times whether I was an admin, and no matter what, I always am, I just can't get to the admin panel. help!
Queen of the World!
Queen of the World!

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by hitesh January 16th 2008, 4:01 pm

IT MAY HAPPEN THAT YOUR FRIENDS JUST GAVE U THE RANK NOT RIGHTS. CHECK IT AGAIN AND CONSULT YOUR FRIEND AGAIN
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 988
Language : English, Indian Languages

http://forum.cricketgod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky January 16th 2008, 5:24 pm

Tell your friend to add you in the administrators Group from admin panel=>Users & Groups=>Groups=>Groups management. Click on the administrators group and at the bottom of the page it's the "Group Members" option. From there tell her to add your name in the "Add Member" box then press the "Add Member" button.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of the World! March 7th 2008, 11:58 pm

thanks much. I didn't really know that mattered because I didn't have to do that for my friend on my forum
Queen of the World!
Queen of the World!

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky March 8th 2008, 12:48 am

You're welcome
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down