The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why does the images in my html page goes off & on always

3 posters

Go down

why does the images in my html page goes off & on always Empty why does the images in my html page goes off & on always

Post by 55emwayne September 7th 2011, 12:10 am

some days it shows up some days the image becomes blank and its so bad because these are my background images and header image..... i need help plss
55emwayne

Language : english

Back to top Go down

why does the images in my html page goes off & on always Empty Re: why does the images in my html page goes off & on always

Post by Dex♥ September 7th 2011, 12:40 am

A lot of things can cause this, sometimes it's your internet connection and sometimes it's just the image host. You might want to try another image host, it's almost always the image host. In the past I had the same problem on my forum but other people could see the images just fine. Ever since I have changed to photobucket I haven't been having that problem.
Dex♥
Dex♥
Forumember

Language : Calgary

http://www.toonworldacademy.net

Back to top Go down

why does the images in my html page goes off & on always Empty Re: why does the images in my html page goes off & on always

Post by 55emwayne September 7th 2011, 10:05 am

thanx already, so that means i should try photobucket? whats the address pls??
55emwayne

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by dhmhtrhs.vourliwtakhs September 7th 2011, 10:07 am

dhmhtrhs.vourliwtakhs
dhmhtrhs.vourliwtakhs
Forumember

Male Posts : 56
Language : Greek,English,Poke Lang

http://pokemon.forumgreek.com/

Back to top Go down