The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin panel accessability - STILL NOT FIXED!

5 posters

Go down

Admin panel accessability - STILL NOT FIXED! Empty Admin panel accessability - STILL NOT FIXED!

Post by capebio Tue Dec 18 2007, 00:38

Hi a quick search shows that there are several posts with the same problem entitled:
- "ADMINISTRATOR PANEL FAILING !"
- "Annoying problem."
- "Having trouble accessing Administration Panel" (possibly a different problem)

At any rate, I am a newbie and when I go to control panel and click Forum | management - it takes me straight back to the home page. I can't admin my forum!
I tried it in IE - same problem. I tried on my friends computer - no joy. I cleared the cache etc. - I got in, but then when I changed the category name - nothing was committed and it went back to admin panel Sad

None of the other posts with this issue were resolved apparently.
I'm at casabio.forumotion.com
Can somebody please help?
Thanks
Dave
capebio

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Admin panel accessability - STILL NOT FIXED! Empty Re: Admin panel accessability - STILL NOT FIXED!

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 18 2007, 10:23

Hi,

are your cookies activated ?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Admin panel accessability - STILL NOT FIXED! Empty Re: Admin panel accessability - STILL NOT FIXED!

Post by MacFan Wed Dec 26 2007, 02:37

Hi!

I have exactly the same problem. I can write Posts or edit my User account in the normal Foruminterface but as soon as I enter the Administration Panel i'ts difficult to get something done.
I tried it with Safari, Opera, Camino and IE6 and its all the same!

Please help!!
MacFan

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendopals Wed Dec 26 2007, 05:14

maybe a code you put in your forum before messed things up, maybe you have a virus. or not.
nintendopals
nintendopals
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by hostmarcel Wed Dec 26 2007, 05:37

dear capebio
click the link but only when u are logged into ur forum

its a link to ur admin panel

http://casabio.forumotion.com/admin/index.forum?part=admin&sid=342751a400212aaee94bf03249a9e45c
hostmarcel
hostmarcel
Forumember

Male Posts : 214

http://www.world-chat.nl

Back to top Go down