The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU NEED TO READ THIS

2 posters

Go down

YOU NEED TO READ THIS Empty YOU NEED TO READ THIS

Post by Mr-Luva Luva December 20th 2007, 17:34

I am really sad to here this from u guyz as an admin you should know better before deleting a forum without any knowledge of the copyrigt rules, because if thats the reason why most of the people lost there forums here then they were wrongfuly harmed by your act. as it is not illegal what so ever to post links to other sites that hosts copyright as long as those movies are not uploaded by the founders or the members of the website and hosted on that website i already posted that on my forum rules. not to mintion that all your forums directory under movies music etc.. are doing that which means in this case you need to delete all of them and you will be left with no forums. another tip for you is that i did not host any links on my forum other than the links posted on a chinees websites which even makes it more legal like tudou,youku,56 and so on , i even tried to avoid as much as possible to host any links from youtube ,dailymotion,stage6,megavideo,veoh,google,yahoo cause simply i dont like them if you even took a good look at my forum before you deleted it you could've seen the links thats been posted there from those hostes that i dont like doesn’t even reach 10 postes , now like i said before i really feel sad for me and the others that invested a lot of time and some of them money and trusted that they are working with profitionals, but you didnt even bother to get in touch with the founders of those forums and point or direct them if there was some wrong activities on there forums as iam sure that non of us here for the illegal business and specialy that non of us are making any money what so ever from our forums in any way legaley or not ,but you do from us being here. I think we should've known better thats its a one way street before we sighned in and wasted our time and money with you guyz.by the way I will be more than happy to give a dozen of those reputable websites that are in the link bussiness and I am sure that most of them you already know and probably its your favorets.

WAY TO GO GUYZ
Mr-Luva Luva

Language : english

Back to top Go down

YOU NEED TO READ THIS Empty Re: YOU NEED TO READ THIS

Post by Caihlem December 20th 2007, 17:59

Cheers Smile

=> Lock
=> We know the laws and rules, do you?

P.S: On more time and it's the door Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem