The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain MX records

2 posters

Go down

Domain MX records Empty Domain MX records

Post by TheKoala October 29th 2011, 2:16 am

Hello, I purchased a Domain through your services simply under the impression that it would be easier if I target all of my information through one root location (I.e Forumotion.). However the time has come for me to link the Domain name to a email account so that I can receive emails from my users, in a common database like google's gmail or yahoo. (gmail). To do this however I will need access to my actual domain,

(After searching I found this company outsources to GoDaddy for their domain creation needs, thats fine~ but shouldn't I be given the control of the domain I purchased? If the answer is no what are the steps I can go about withdrawing my purchase(with refund), deleting the domain, and then creating my domain straight from GoDaddy as that seems to be the better option or the one that would fullfill my needs most.)

If anyone does know however how I can go about obtaining my actual domain host info (Ive tried my admin info, and personal email, and website/admin pass). So please share ^^ I simply just want a inbox for my email I created via the name Contact@mclegends.net ....thats it~ should be simple no?
TheKoala

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Domain MX records Empty Re: Domain MX records

Post by TheKoala October 29th 2011, 3:11 am

No ideas?
TheKoala

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Domain MX records Empty Re: Domain MX records

Post by TheKoala October 29th 2011, 4:36 am

Self Resolved