The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo Upload

2 posters

Go down

Photo Upload Empty Photo Upload

Post by hitesh December 25th 2007, 2:18 pm

Is there any option, in which my members could upload photos from their side. The photos can be seen by other members too. Photos can be viewed by any member from click.
hitesh
hitesh
Forumember

Male Posts : 988
Language : English, Indian Languages

http://forum.cricketgod.com

Back to top Go down

Photo Upload Empty Re: Photo Upload

Post by bluebells December 25th 2007, 2:35 pm

Yes, there is. Ask your member to click on the gallery button, scroll the page down to the bottom ,then click on Your Personal Album button to create their own personal gallery. From there, they can upload their own images.

Any members can view the images by clicking on the View Users Personal Albums button on the Gallery page and choose to view images from any members. However, the images uploaded by your members need to be approved by the administrator or the member who upload the images before others can view them. To approve the images your members uploaded, click on the gallery button>scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on moderation>select the images to approve>click on the approve button.

Please note that you can always change your members' permission to approve the images by themselves. If you need to change your members' permission so that only the administrator can approve the images, then go to your admin panel>modules>gallery>personal albums>modify all fields as you wish and save.

HIH.
bluebells
bluebells
Forumember

Female Posts : 206
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Photo Upload Empty Re: Photo Upload

Post by hitesh December 28th 2007, 2:25 am

thks i will try.

I also want to ask..

can they see photos jointly