The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spelt my forum domain wrong can you help please

2 posters

Go down

spelt my forum domain wrong can you help please Empty spelt my forum domain wrong can you help please

Post by jules12345 December 27th 2007, 1:13 am

solved

Last edited by on December 28th 2007, 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
jules12345

Language : english

Back to top Go down

spelt my forum domain wrong can you help please Empty Re: spelt my forum domain wrong can you help please

Post by Luky December 27th 2007, 1:14 am

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

spelt my forum domain wrong can you help please Empty Re: spelt my forum domain wrong can you help please

Post by Luky December 27th 2007, 1:28 am

That's better. Now you can change the address of your forum by going in the admin panel=>General=>Configuration=>Forum address. There you the "Quick update of your forum name :" box to change the name of your forum to the one you wanted in the first place.Note that if you have more members they won't be able to use the old link so you will have to send them throw a e-mail that you have changed your forum address and give them the new link.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by jules12345 December 27th 2007, 1:31 am

and i thank you graciously why not buy a book for your mum ..

amish recipes

http://whiffyskunk.com
jules12345

Language : english

Back to top Go down