The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help please.... Portal & another question

3 posters

Go down

Help please.... Portal & another question Empty Help please.... Portal & another question

Post by leyla1 November 18th 2011, 12:04 am

Hi, i'm new here, hope someone will be kind enough to help Smile

In the portal is it possible to make the fonts bigger, it just doesnt look right when i write anything.

Also i would love to have my portal look something like this http://www.realitychatter.com/ where i can have my lastest news, which i find online to appear just as it does at reality chatter. Hope you can help me, please

Kindest regards

Leyla
leyla1

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Help please.... Portal & another question Empty Re: Help please.... Portal & another question

Post by Poser November 18th 2011, 2:06 am

^

I don't know how to answer your first question since I am not good enough in CSS, HTML, or JS thingys.
But in your second question, if I have it right, you want to have your latest announcements being seen in the Portal.
You can do it by posting your latest forum announcements in the very first forum that was present. (You know, that forum named "Your first Forum" before you renamed it personally)
Poser
Poser
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 413
Language : English, Filipino

http://maristpress.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Help please.... Portal & another question Empty Re: Help please.... Portal & another question

Post by leyla1 November 18th 2011, 12:16 pm

Thank you very much for your reply! I think i deleted the first forum Oh my god . is it possible to do it in another forum, please? I'll try it anyway and come back here to let you know sometime today. Many thanks
leyla1

Back to top Go down

Post by leyla1 November 18th 2011, 11:46 pm

Hi sorry to bother you. I tried to do what you said but it didnt work for me. I guess im doing somethong wrong!. Can you please explain how to put my latest announcements in the portal please ? When i try its above the portal Confused
Many thanks
leyla1

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyPhantom November 18th 2011, 11:49 pm

Hmmmm...Try to post it in News section in your forum if have,,,
after you post , it will be posted to Portal Announcement

Regards,
GreyPhantom
GreyPhantom
GreyPhantom
Forumember

Male Posts : 100
Language : English

http://darkages.canadianforum.net

Back to top Go down