Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option

Tothian

Language : English

Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option Empty Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option

Post by Tothian Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 20:39

In the Admin Panel, when I go to General, then Messages and emails, then under the Messages options, I activated the Activate draft messages functionality, but not entirely sure how it works.

Is it automatic? If so, where does it save?

Is there any way for there to be a button which it can also be optional to save a draft at that moment of choice when clicking it?

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51553

Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option Empty Re: Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option

Post by SLGray Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 21:19

Is this a suggestion or a support question?

Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Tothian

Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option Empty Re: Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option

Post by Tothian Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 21:26

It's a question on how to get it to work.

If they don't already have that option, then it would be a suggestion to have that option there, in the same way blogspot does it. On Blogspot, it saves a draft of the latest version of what you just posted, every few moments, but also gives you the option to click save as well.

BUT, if they already have this option in some way, I would like to know how to get it to work. Be it via activating the option via the Admin Panel, and/or applying the option on the forum when and where I would need to use it.
    Tothian

Post by Tothian Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 21:30

I mean, it does say it has the option there for Messages and emails. But, I'm not sure if that same option can also apply for both making or replying to other Topics.
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy Wed 15 May 2013 - 16:30

Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
    -> Implemented suggestions
    -> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
    -> Suggestions which are already possible
    -> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
    => Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Draft Topics/Posts/Private Messages Option Modera10Jophy