Posting tags problem Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Posting tags problem

GigiUK

Language : english

Solved Posting tags problem

Post by GigiUK Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 2:37

Hiya a cpl of my members are having problems posting tags using Fotki... They are getting the following message when they click to send their message " New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." They arent getting the message when they use Photobucket the tags are being posted without a problem
    Is there anything you can do to help pls as one of my members only uses fotki... Ty in advance.

My forum url is http://snaggersparadise.forumotion.co.uk/
    lololo22

Language : English

Solved Re: Posting tags problem

Post by lololo22 Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 3:02

GigiUK wrote:Hiya a cpl of my members are having problems posting tags using Fotki... They are getting the following message when they click to send their message " New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." They arent getting the message when they use Photobucket the tags are being posted without a problem
    Is there anything you can do to help pls as one of my members only uses fotki... Ty in advance.

My forum url is http://snaggersparadise.forumotion.co.uk/

admin panel>> General>> Security>> Security Administration >> Unauthorize members with less than a week registration to post external links and emails >> No
    GigiUK

Language : english

Post by GigiUK Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 4:16

Ty so much its working ok now...Hugggs

SOLVED!
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English