The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Icons

2 posters

Go down

Problem with Icons Empty Problem with Icons

Post by Kal-El December 30th 2007, 11:52 pm

I've chosen a particular theme where the icons are gifs (animated), for example, where this is a new subject, you see this icon beside the heading.

Problem with Icons Folder_new_en

But when new subjects or topics are created, it doesnt change from the default Problem with Icons Folder_en

For example, when you create a new Announcement, this is meant to be the icon. Problem with Icons Folder_announce_new_en

But in reality, it just remains as the default Problem with Icons Folder_announce_en

I don't understand? I haven't played about with the settings (Under List Pictures/ Icons for Topics).

However, the forum also has a different menu for when the icons e.g. if you get a new PM, it does this Problem with Icons Icon_mini_newmessage_en

So I don't doubt the forum is somehow unable to display animated gifs, I just don't underestand why it doesn't display the icon topics.
Kal-El

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Problem with Icons Empty Re: Problem with Icons

Post by Luky December 31st 2007, 1:03 am

Well you can replace those icons with the ones that are flashing if that is what you. Go to admin panel=>Styles=>Pictures and colors=>Modify the pictures. Then go to Topics and posts tab and replace the images with the ones that flash for announcements.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down