The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could I transfer my forum from Foroactivo to Forumotion

4 posters

Go down

Could I transfer my forum from Foroactivo to Forumotion Empty Could I transfer my forum from Foroactivo to Forumotion

Post by axtrix December 29th 2011, 12:19 pm

Just what i said in the title, could i transfer my forum from the spanish service to the english service
axtrix
axtrix
Forumember

Language : Spanish

Back to top Go down

Could I transfer my forum from Foroactivo to Forumotion Empty Re: Could I transfer my forum from Foroactivo to Forumotion

Post by Sanket December 29th 2011, 7:58 pm

Nopes, i doubt it. Why do you want to transfer?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Could I transfer my forum from Foroactivo to Forumotion Empty Re: Could I transfer my forum from Foroactivo to Forumotion

Post by axtrix December 30th 2011, 12:11 am

Sanket wrote:Nopes, i doubt it. Why do you want to transfer?

Due to the horrible support received in spanish Foroactivo and all the ads we have. And well, the Spanish support forum admin
axtrix
axtrix
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 30th 2011, 3:33 am

Hello,

This can't be done. If you don't like the support the Spanish gives, there is other support forums.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by axtrix December 30th 2011, 11:24 am

Ok, thanks for the info. So i will be looking to moving on to PHPBB3 on hosted forums. Thanks
axtrix
axtrix
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 30th 2011, 11:35 am

Hi,

I do believe this is possible, however, you have your work cut out for you, as you have to be very nice to the techies/devs (Dev Actif, Dev Active) and The Godfather over in the French board, however, I fear that they will also say no, as they have only done this once before Rolling Eyes

If they say no, then sadly it isn't going to happen.

I'm sorry to hear about your dis-satisfaction of our Spanish counterparts, however, we are able to assist you if you wish, however, if you cannot change, you will receive any updates that the Spanish have, and not what we get - however they are usually the exact same thing Very Happy
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by axtrix January 2nd 2012, 1:59 pm

No, they arent the same. My forum has been removed of the Directory and the notified abuses say: I dont like the forum!

It irritates me because I send a PM to the admin of the spanish forum and I receive no answer.
axtrix
axtrix
Forumember

Back to top Go down