The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Templates Management option has expired??

2 posters

Go down

Templates Management option has expired?? Empty Templates Management option has expired??

Post by IISAX0NII January 4th 2008, 1:05 am

Hi, I am trying to get my homepage to the forum to look somewhat like the forum posted below:

http://dofgforums.niceboard.com/

So, I went into my admin panel, then to styles, then clicked on "Portal" on the left side. But then I get a message saying:

Templates administration

"Templates management" option has expired.

You are not allowed to modify templates.
To enable this option again, go to the Points management panel.

Your templates are still used. If you wish to restore default templates, click on the link below.
Be careful: your templates will be erased !

Only templates of the phpbb2 version will be affected.

Restore default templates.

What does this mean? Or how can I get a homepage like theirs?

Thanks

-Saxon
IISAX0NII

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Templates Management option has expired?? Empty Re: Templates Management option has expired??

Post by IISAX0NII January 4th 2008, 2:47 am

>??
IISAX0NII

Back to top Go down

Templates Management option has expired?? Empty Re: Templates Management option has expired??

Post by Nessa January 4th 2008, 9:02 am

Hello IISAXONII Hello Are you trying to configure your portal for your forum? Its structure? How it is set up? You can do so Not by going into the template editing But by going into your Admin Panel >>Modules >> Portal Configuration( Click Yes to show Portal) Set your preferences >> Portal Structure>>( Then add and adjust your portal contents as you would like it)

I believe the Template Editor is availble to purchase for the editing of the forums skeleton itself. You can activate this feature by going to your Admin Panel >> Misc>> Points Management~ Scroll down till you see Current situation..Were it says Template Edition is disabled and click add. I hope that helps some.. Good Luck Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down