The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I enable portal to be the homepage of my forums, members can't access the forums themselves

3 posters

Go down

When I enable portal to be the homepage of my forums, members can't access the forums themselves Empty When I enable portal to be the homepage of my forums, members can't access the forums themselves

Post by DGC Amplify Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 11:35

Like I have two buttons. On e for potal and one for forum. They both go to the same place (the portal) when I enable portal to be the homepage. Can anyone help?
DGC Amplify

Language : english

Back to top Go down

When I enable portal to be the homepage of my forums, members can't access the forums themselves Empty Re: When I enable portal to be the homepage of my forums, members can't access the forums themselves

Post by MrMario Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 20:19

Hello,

Please provide me a link to your forum.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

When I enable portal to be the homepage of my forums, members can't access the forums themselves Empty Re: When I enable portal to be the homepage of my forums, members can't access the forums themselves

Post by DGC Amplify Fri 6 Jan 2012 - 15:34

MrMario wrote:Hello,

Please provide me a link to your forum.

amplifygamingclan.forumotion.com
DGC Amplify

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 13:45

Where did you setup the portal as the homepage?

Display>Homepage>Generalities
Your forum redirects to : The portal
Save.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by DGC Amplify Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 18:09

Sanket wrote:Where did you setup the portal as the homepage?

Display>Homepage>Generalities
Your forum redirects to : The portal
Save.

I obviously don't have it set up as my homepage anymore as the forums don't work when I do.
DGC Amplify

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Sat 7 Jan 2012 - 18:12

Can you try it?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by DGC Amplify Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 3:07

Sanket wrote:Can you try it?

Yes, it didn't work.
DGC Amplify

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 10:52

Can you send me via PM's a test account which has admin panel access ?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down