The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes you stay with ForuMotion?

+24
Angelo_Rules
refresh101
levy
Macca_96
Jessica C
runawayhorses
DiggerS
voterman
PorkyPine V10
Hackills
Jellydonut
AussieOz
Neymar1
Omu
Tennisdude
Cyborg112233
99nour
Skhectic28
!_NICK_!
Base
FL.ux
SLGray
Mike
Codyy
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What makes you stay with ForuMotion? - Page 2 Empty What makes you stay with ForuMotion?

Post by Codyy January 6th 2012, 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

I'd like to know, what makes you stay with ForuMotion? What are the primary reasons that you decide to stick with this particular free-forum host?

I, myself stay (or is returning to) for the awesome features, to be a free forum host! Yeah, we have to pay for ad removal, but that's what keeps it free! I think ForuMotion has done an excellent job at making it to where seriously anyone can make a forum, in no time! It's a brilliant way, that they have formatted the administration panel and made simple to add advanced features.

So, I pose back to my question. What makes you stick to ForuMotion? I'd like to see if we can get this up in a few complete sentences, so the administration team will have new testimonials to use on their testimonials page, seeing as it's way passed outdated.

Very Happy
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032
Language : English

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

What makes you stay with ForuMotion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you stay with ForuMotion?

Post by socialize May 21st 2013, 1:47 am

Firstly, i tested forumotion,and tested others like: proboards,lefora,creatforum,etc. I love forumotion way better! It's has better support and outstanding staff. Furthermore the Admin panel is so easy and layed out. If you look at proboards it's all sloppy and and makes you not want to modify anything. I'll tell you right now 96% joined probards (to test it or been on it.) disliked the panel in their own opinion. The staff and users that take their time for support really keeps a business and their people comfortable and supportive.
socialize
socialize
Forumember

Male Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

What makes you stay with ForuMotion? - Page 2 Empty Re: What makes you stay with ForuMotion?

Post by Derri May 21st 2013, 2:22 am

A few things that make me want to stay with Forumotion:

• The Admin Control Panel is very easy to navigate

• The prices for Ad removal, domains, copyrights etc are reasonable and not limited to how popular your forum is. For example removing ads on proboards cost depends on visitors to your forum

• You have near unlimited posting potential and very few limits in creating boards.

• The support service is outstanding and the staff are very friendly and patient

• Its generally the best Free Forum Host one can find on the internet depending on what you're looking for

• On a more personal note I like working on reviews and this is why I'm fairly active on the support boards and I enjoy helping individuals

I just really like a lot about Forumotion and have decided to stick with it as its a good forum host.

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by runawayhorses May 21st 2013, 3:36 am

Derri wrote:A few things that make me want to stay with Forumotion:

The prices for Ad removal are reasonable and not limited to how popular your forum is. For example removing ads on proboards cost depends on visitors to your forum.
I agree with this one in particular full-heartily because it doesn't cost me a dime to keep my forum ad-free. That's because I created my forum back in 2008 before forumotion had ads, so my forum was grandfathered in to never having ads for life. Can't beat that with a stick.
runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537

http://runawayhorses.alldiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin War Without End May 21st 2013, 4:32 am

Just Getting Started and hope all goes well.
Admin War Without End

Back to top Go down

Post by Neymar1 May 21st 2013, 8:31 am

Derri wrote:
[*]The prices for Ad removal, domains, copyrights etc are reasonable and not limited to how popular your forum is. For example removing ads on proboards cost depends on visitors to your forum

That one isn't really true. It depends on the size of your forum. Since the number of posts and members have increased on my forum, the price for purchasing credits has increased a lot...
Neymar1
Neymar1
Forumember

Male Posts : 406
Language : HTML, CSS, and a bit of JavaScript

http://www.simplyfifa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by runawayhorses May 21st 2013, 12:03 pm

Now see Neymar1 you should have created your forum sometime around 2008 like I did so you wouldn't have to pay for ad removal.. lol
runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537

http://runawayhorses.alldiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Neymar1 May 21st 2013, 12:09 pm

Yeah I certainly should have. It's honestly getting really expensive.

With real hosting you have to upgrade hosting as the size of a site increases as well though so I can't really complain.
Neymar1
Neymar1
Forumember

Male Posts : 406
Language : HTML, CSS, and a bit of JavaScript

http://www.simplyfifa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri May 21st 2013, 1:41 pm

Neymar1 wrote:
Derri wrote:
[*]The prices for Ad removal, domains, copyrights etc are reasonable and not limited to how popular your forum is. For example removing ads on proboards cost depends on visitors to your forum

That one isn't really true. It depends on the size of your forum. Since the number of posts and members have increased on my forum, the price for purchasing credits has increased a lot...

Well this is true it does, However considering if you're on paid hosting you'd have to upgrade to the next level if you exceeded your package limit you can't really say Forumotion is different. It only makes sense that if you have a larger forum that you pay more.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 27th 2016, 11:12 pm

Well, technically it is the only forum type I know since I began a fan of forums. And also, it is the easiest I ever worked with and it has great features and great designs that of the forums structure so I stick with this. I may experience other forms of forums in the future but 'forumotion' will never leave my side and it will never get old. I love it to infinity and all the way around the universe and back.

Back to top Go down

Post by YoshiGM October 27th 2016, 11:41 pm

Hi,
In my oppinion, by these reasons:

1. It's free. (insert the popular meme xD)
2. All the wonderful features.
3. The professional Staff that helps you.
4. You can personalize your forum like you want.

Greetings,
Yoshi ~
YoshiGM
YoshiGM
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1500
Language : Spanish & English

http://asistencia.foroactivo.com/u21373

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2