Cant login to my forum, Cant contact forumotion support, cant send pms,... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Cant login to my forum, Cant contact forumotion support, cant send pms,...

vicbeat

Male Posts : 7
    Language : english

In progress Cant login to my forum, Cant contact forumotion support, cant send pms,...

Post by vicbeat January 16th 2012, 12:39 am

First off, I hate to complain But I cant recover my password because by default the admin panel disallows passwords to be sent to email, so i cant figure out my password although i have a set of passwords i use for each site and would never use something i wouldnt remember,

Also i have never posted here and when trying to pm support for lost password it says I reached my limit, what limit? i never sent a pm to any1,

So i need help recovering my password, Please allow me to send a pm to the right staff to get into my forum. Im so frustrated because you say 99% of questions are already answered, well there not and most times they never are, I have a problem which seems to not have any support for and the support offered i cant get to, You guys need to change your look of your forum, the help section and contact us section should be simple, not difficult with all topics blattered on one page, that makes it difficult for users to read! any successful forum is simple, not complex.!@
    vicbeat

In progress Re: Cant login to my forum, Cant contact forumotion support, cant send pms,...

Post by vicbeat January 16th 2012, 12:40 am

no support via pm? im sorry is that a privlege? wtf
    Nera.
    Nera.
    Energetic

Female Posts : 7078
    Language : English

In progress Re: Cant login to my forum, Cant contact forumotion support, cant send pms,...

Post by Nera. January 16th 2012, 12:43 am

Hi,

Support VIA PM for passwords is allowed though you have to have 2 posts to send a PM because of PM spamm that is a big problem here.

Than I believe this is solved as you have them now?
    vicbeat

Post by vicbeat January 16th 2012, 12:44 am

No its not solved, but I will again try to contact the support team.
    Nera.
    Nera.
    Energetic

Post by Nera. January 16th 2012, 12:45 am

Send a PM to Sanket, MrMario or Jophy so they'll reset it for you. Smile
    vicbeat

Post by vicbeat January 16th 2012, 12:46 am

Ok I sent a pm to mario, Although i still think the help section needs to be cleaned up, Also, My forum was deleated by accident and then when i restored it, tried to login i couldnt, used 10 diffrent passwords, this is frustrating, !!!
    vicbeat

Post by vicbeat January 16th 2012, 12:47 am

it says admin panel disallows the password to be sent to mods or admins, not sure, but i cant do anything. uggh!
    Nera.
    Nera.
    Energetic

Post by Nera. January 16th 2012, 12:48 am

Everything will be OK, see, it's actually simple. I answered in 3 minutes Very Happy
    Mario will reset your password I love you
    vicbeat

Post by vicbeat January 16th 2012, 12:49 am

Im suprised i was able to recieve help so quickly I was so frustrated i cant even type correctly, Thank you nera, is that a female name? its nice. Thanks!
    Nera.
    Nera.
    Energetic

Post by Nera. January 16th 2012, 12:51 am

Calm down. As soon as Mario comes online you'll get your password and your forum back, just a little bit patience will do, and yes, it's a female name Smile
    vicbeat

Post by vicbeat January 16th 2012, 12:59 am

Im calm, Ill wait. thanks