emails.. nomails... reject emails  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

emails.. nomails... reject emails

Kabbalien
    Kabbalien
    Forumember

Male Posts : 179
    Language : English / Portugues / Brazilian / Spanish

In progress emails.. nomails... reject emails

Post by Kabbalien February 2nd 2012, 8:04 pm

Hello.
    Following the incidents of the .nomail appear in all hotmails and live emails accounts
    (read here) https://help.forumotion.com/t103514-hotmailcomnomail

I facing now a typical problem from this forum... No one receive the forum news letter !!
    (very old story Sad

I am very tired of this game !

I dont want to report this as a problem because I know by now, that is a wast of time. PLUS... google mail, hotmail, yahoo, live and all the big email accounts have blocked mass emails, wish makes the account owners dont receive the emails unless they save the forum email in the trusted list.

Anyway...
    Want I really want to know, is how can I send PM to all the forum members at once ? if PM everyone is not possible, PLEASE give me other option as I send my news letter and I do receive ALL the messages as REJECTED !

Any light to this ?

Last edited by Kabbalien on February 2nd 2012, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

In progress Re: emails.. nomails... reject emails

Post by MrMario February 2nd 2012, 10:08 pm

Hello,

There are known issues with Email provides that users aren't getting emails. Forumotion is working on it. Its been a continued issue.

If you want to send a PM to all members, add to them a group and send them a group PM. Use the auto join option for the group with 0 post.

Also if users don't get emails from your forum, check spam/junk folder and added forumotion.com to safe list.
    Kabbalien
    Kabbalien
    Forumember

Male Posts : 179
    Language : English / Portugues / Brazilian / Spanish

Post by Kabbalien February 2nd 2012, 10:33 pm

Thanks Mario...
    Questions:
    1- I use a different email. I do send emails from the forum but is under one of my own emails (forum@myforum.com) in this case they will have to add my email not forumotion email... right ?

2- am confuse with the PM group !? This is the same way I
    send an email to all members ?
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario February 2nd 2012, 11:00 pm

It would be the Forumotion.com since its Forumotion software.

You'll see the option when you create a PM as long as you said allow group PM in the group settings.