The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies

4 posters

Go down

I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Empty I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies

Post by Kalliopi Sun 19 Feb - 12:05

I understood that we could only load 150 smilies etc, I inadvertently managed to load 152, have the limits been changed?

Last edited by Kalliopi on Sun 19 Feb - 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Empty Re: I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies

Post by MrMario Sun 19 Feb - 18:54

Hello,

From what I am aware, no.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Empty Re: I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies

Post by BryanR Sun 19 Feb - 20:13

Looks like they have not changed, let me tell you, you are a very looking man.
By the looks of it, it might be a bug or a glitch. I think you should enjoy it while it lasts.
BryanR
Forumember

Male Posts : 185
Language : English | Spanish | Spanglish | HTML | Graphics

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalliopi Sun 19 Feb - 21:12

BryanR, I hope that remark regarding looks was made to MrMario and not myself! I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Shock10

Other members may like to know I have loaded 160 and counting, still not had the error message, my members are always wanting new emoticons. I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Happy10

Please can we leave this open?I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Pray10

I would be interested to see if other members can also do this (I assume they can) and what the upper limit now is. If moderators feel it might be better in another part of the forum, as it definitely NOT a problem, then perhaps they can move it.I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Smile10
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 Sun 19 Feb - 21:31

Hi,

I wouldn't be surprised of there's a limit of 200-250 emoticons nowdays Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalliopi Sun 19 Feb - 21:36

Well why didn't someone say? Up to 168 I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Thumbu10

I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Excite10
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 Sun 19 Feb - 21:49

Basically, there's no confirmed number, just that is HAS been upped. There has also been several other things UPPED as well, but that's all I've been informed, I don't have an exact number.

Sorry :/
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalliopi Sun 19 Feb - 22:00

No need to be sorry Darren, thanks for the info, just loaded lots more, that should shut them up for a while. I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Winkgr10 Can you tell us what else has been upped?I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Bounce10
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 Sun 19 Feb - 22:05

What are you upto now, 200? Mr. Green

If I knew, even a number of just the smilies, I'd alert MrMario, to update the limitations thread, but unfortunately, I don't know what's been upped, just some 'Some things have' I wish I knew myself too.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalliopi Sun 19 Feb - 22:14

naa 173, that will do them for now. I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Wink210

I can load more than 150 Emoticons/smilies Closed11
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Back to top Go down