The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a problem with servimg

4 posters

Go down

Solved Is there a problem with servimg

Post by Flappypaddles March 6th 2012, 5:18 pm

I cannot see pictures I ahve posted with my servimg account on my forum and neither can I access www.servimg.com directly. this seems to have started today, but could have been going on for a few days as I haven't tried to upload pics in the last couple of days.

I can still see the images I have used in my forum sections but any images on threads seem to have gone.

Flappypaddles
Flappypaddles
Forumember

Language : english

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Is there a problem with servimg

Post by Guest March 6th 2012, 7:15 pm

Hi!

Maybe there is a problem with servimg. Try imgur.com Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flappypaddles March 6th 2012, 8:44 pm

Coddy wrote:Hi!

Maybe there is a problem with servimg. Try imgur.com Smile

I have cured that problem on my laptop by doing a system restore, but it is still happening on my desktop machine and typically XP will not restore to an earlier date.
Flappypaddles
Flappypaddles
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 6th 2012, 10:10 pm

Hello,

Really no need to restore your forum, this has nothing to deal with this issue. Please clear your browser cache.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Flappypaddles March 7th 2012, 10:44 am

MrMario wrote:Hello,

Really no need to restore your forum, this has nothing to deal with this issue. Please clear your browser cache.
I have cleared the cache and removed any servimg cookies and still have the same problem.
It is happening on 2 out of 3 PC's I have with firefox, IE and chrome browsers.
It happened on the other laptop as well but a restore cured it on that one. However not on the others.
Flappypaddles
Flappypaddles
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow March 7th 2012, 11:23 am

Hello !

I didn't checked all the forum, but I've seen without any difficulty a few pictures hosted on servimg in your forum.

Can you please provide a link of a topic which the images are not available for you ?

Can you now access to your Servimg account ?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Flappypaddles March 7th 2012, 1:57 pm

Leeloo wrote:Hello !

I didn't checked all the forum, but I've seen without any difficulty a few pictures hosted on servimg in your forum.

Can you please provide a link of a topic which the images are not available for you ?

yes indeed the pictures are there and it seems to be a problem exclusive to 2 of my 3 pc's.
I wonder if it may be do do with java on the machines in question or possibly some other windows update. Everything has worked on those machines in the past. which is the really frustrating thing.
I've had a look at the registry and no mention of servimg.com there which could be blocking it. but something is stopping access to www.servimg.com
when using google it finds the links, but when clicking the links it says server error. this happens in IE, chrome and firefox on both affected machines, but not on my laptop which did have the problem, but was cured by a system restore for some reason. System restore does not seem to work on my XP desktop.
Flappypaddles
Flappypaddles
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Flappypaddles March 7th 2012, 7:42 pm

Flappypaddles wrote:
Leeloo wrote:Hello !

yes indeed the pictures are there and it seems to be a problem exclusive to 2 of my 3 pc's.
I wonder if it may be do do with java on the machines in question or possibly some other windows update. Everything has worked on those machines in the past. which is the really frustrating thing.
I've had a look at the registry and no mention of servimg.com there which could be blocking it. but something is stopping access to www.servimg.com
when using google it finds the links, but when clicking the links it says server error. this happens in IE, chrome and firefox on both affected machines, but not on my laptop which did have the problem, but was cured by a system restore for some reason. System restore does not seem to work on my XP desktop.

ok I have tracked the problem down to turkey not liking servimg.
If I use a proxy it works if I don't it does not.

This can be closed now.
Flappypaddles
Flappypaddles
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 7th 2012, 8:00 pm

Topic Solved & Locked
Sanket
Sanket