The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Index Accordion's Inside A Thread?

2 posters

Go down

Index Accordion's Inside A Thread? Empty Index Accordion's Inside A Thread?

Post by kvance March 30th 2012, 4:36 pm

As I was browsing my administration panel I noticed a new feature being an index accordion that you can add to your forums. As I was looking at it I thought it was a pretty cool feature. However, my question is could something like that be created on an actual page of a thread? Or is it strictly for an index to house things at the top of your forum?

Basically what I want to do is use this layout to showcase some members/images on my forum but I actual want it accessible on the page instead of stuck at the top like the current accordion layout we've got now. Is something like this even possible to do for a forum?
kvance
kvance
Forumember

Male Posts : 142
Language : English

http://xwlleague.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Index Accordion's Inside A Thread? Empty Re: Index Accordion's Inside A Thread?

Post by kvance April 4th 2012, 6:45 pm

Anyone know if something like this is possible?
kvance
kvance
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk April 4th 2012, 9:17 pm

Only if you were to create it on a html page then add the html link to a adjustable iframe, However the whole thisng would have to be set up a different for having it on a html page as well.

most likely script tags along with css style tags, <head> <body> included as well.

I will do some testing with it over the weekend.cant be sure how to set it up on a html page uintil i sat down and did it Smile
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by kvance April 5th 2012, 3:48 pm

kirk wrote:Only if you were to create it on a html page then add the html link to a adjustable iframe, However the whole thisng would have to be set up a different for having it on a html page as well.

most likely script tags along with css style tags, <head> <body> included as well.

I will do some testing with it over the weekend.cant be sure how to set it up on a html page uintil i sat down and did it Smile
Appreciate that you're looking into it. As I loved that style of a feature for a forum but don't like where it's located. So if it does become possible to put it on an actual page that would be awesome. Thanks a bunch and I'll be checking here often now. Very Happy
kvance
kvance
Forumember

Back to top Go down