Footers now on left side of screen Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Footers now on left side of screen

myWifeknowsEverything
    myWifeknowsEverything

Language : english

Footers now on left side of screen Empty Footers now on left side of screen

Post by myWifeknowsEverything Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 13:01

Footers now on left side of screen Ano10

Anyone have a fix for misaligned footers ?

I don't recall how long this has been going on but it's been more than a few months.
    As you can see in the picture the footers are now on the left side of the screen instead of in the center where they should be.
    I have paid to have copyrights removed if that helps in solving the problem.
    There has been no adjustments to the layout or code when this first began so I can't put my finger on what may have caused this.

Any Ideas ?

Footers now on left side of screen Empty Re: Footers now on left side of screen

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr 2012 - 13:32

Hi!

I need your forum url. Smile
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853
    Language : English

Post by Darren1 Mon 16 Apr 2012 - 0:28

Hi,

It could be caused by a misplacement of one of your previous codes, as our old 'Overall_Footer' was split to 'Footer start', 'footer_end', if you have any codes from when it was just 1 template, then it could be mis placed as the codes were basically, in my opinion, recklessly thrown to the 'footer start' TT

Also, check both templates for any styling, or alignment codes.
    Otherwise, we will need your URL Wink
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 2:27

what forum version?
    If it's phpbb2 or punbb then add the footer default codes hit save and publish.

Other then that i think there may be a thread here somewhere explaining what to do if this happened to people when forumotion first change the footer templates back about 4 months ago.. I'll see if i can dig it up.

Info added
    I think this is it here in the link below,Seems to be more for if you added things to your footer template. Either way i am almost certain all you need to do is place the default template codes for each footer back to the template, hit save then publish.

Note
    If you did add any additional content/coding. then be sure you follow the godfathers directions in his thread so you do not lose what you may have added.. You can add it back after you fix the defaults.

https://help.forumotion.com/t103143-template-overall_footer-optimization

myWifeknowsEverything
    myWifeknowsEverything

Language : english

Post by myWifeknowsEverything Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 3:07

kirk wrote:what forum version?
    If it's phpbb2 or punbb then add the footer default codes hit save and publish.

Other then that i think there may be a thread here somewhere explaining what to do if this happened to people when forumotion first change the footer templates back about 4 months ago.. I'll see if i can dig it up.

Info added
    I think this is it here in the link below,Seems to be more for if you added things to your footer template. Either way i am almost certain all you need to do is place the default template codes for each footer back to the template, hit save then publish.

Note
    If you did add any additional content/coding. then be sure you follow the godfathers directions in his thread so you do not lose what you may have added.. You can add it back after you fix the defaults.

https://help.forumotion.com/t103143-template-overall_footer-optimization

OK Mark as Solved and Thanks

It was the custom overall_footer_begin- deleting that, fixed it Very Happy
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 3:21

myWifeknowsEverything wrote:

OK Mark as Solved and Thanks

It was the custom overall_footer_begin- deleting that, fixed it Very Happy

cool :wouhou:

Topic Solved & Locked