The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.A.O ADMIN

3 posters

Go down

Solved F.A.O ADMIN

Post by craig_79 April 25th 2012, 12:33 pm

hi i`ve had my custom domain that i paid for for 3 months at the end of the month so can transfer it then and Leeloo confirmed that when i asked last month but now its close to the date i can transfer i`m just getting ignored by Leeloo so could a member of staff please get back to me about this as i`m not even using the forumation site now as i`m on a paid server and have been for a month now so really need my domain transfering

thanks
craig_79
Forumember

Male Posts : 55
Language : english

http://www.vauxhallmodified.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: F.A.O ADMIN

Post by Shadow April 25th 2012, 2:42 pm

Please change the title of your topic, that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

As I said by PM, in response to your last impolite message :

OK, so first, domain transfer isn't a right, it is an opportunity that we offer to take back your personnalized domain name. But we're not obliged to do so, so I suggest you to make your request in a more polite way. Thanks.

Then, as I already told you, you have to wait until the 30th of April, and there's no need to harass me with your PMs, I won't change the delay imposed. It's not a punishment. There are conditions for transfer and you don't fill them, that's all.
You're unfortunately not the only user who needs help and my PM box is always full. So I didn't ignored you, I've choose to help people who have a real and a blocking problem in priority. I hope you understand.

Thanks

For information, there's no other admin who's able to do a transfer here. I'm the only pro admin.

Thank you
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: F.A.O ADMIN

Post by craig_79 April 25th 2012, 2:48 pm

thanks pm sent
craig_79