The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notification of posts to Admin

2 posters

Go down

Notification of posts to Admin Empty Notification of posts to Admin

Post by Nick_Russell Wed 16 Jan 2008 - 12:31

Is it possible to arrange for a member or admin to receive an email notification every time a new post is made?
Nick_Russell

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Notification of posts to Admin Empty Re: Notification of posts to Admin

Post by Luky Wed 16 Jan 2008 - 12:40

Yes. You can choose this option for every topic by going in Profile=>Preferences and look for this option "Always notify me of replies" and the person who selects this option will receive an e-mail every time someone has posted in a topic that he/she posted. You can also choose this option for topics that you haven't posted in by going in the topic you want to receive e-mail for and scrolling own the page until you find the "Watch this topic for replies" button which is above the quick reply box.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick_Russell Wed 16 Jan 2008 - 12:57

Thanks for the prompt reply. I don't think this is quite what I meant. I can see how an individual profile can be setup to receive replies but I was looking for a setup whereby the admin email would receive a notification every time a post was made. In much the same way as I can see posts by logging on and selecting "View posts since last visit".
Nick_Russell

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky Wed 16 Jan 2008 - 13:59

If the admin posts in every topic and has this option activated in his profile he will receive an e-mail every time someone posts in a topic.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down