Reduce the number of displays for images advertisments : REAL OR FAKE?!? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Reduce the number of displays for images advertisments : REAL OR FAKE?!?

TenzoNakamiXD
    Forumember

Language : English, Indonesian

Reduce the number of displays for images advertisments : REAL OR FAKE?!? Empty Reduce the number of displays for images advertisments : REAL OR FAKE?!?

Post by TenzoNakamiXD June 9th 2012, 2:05 pm

As You Guys Read, Is The "Reduce the number of displays for images advertisments" Options, Did Reduce The Number or No? I Have Tried It By Myself, It Didnt Remove Any Advertisements. Everything The Same. Someone Have Done It?

Thanks in Future!
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 8755
    Language : English & Basic French

Reduce the number of displays for images advertisments : REAL OR FAKE?!? Empty Re: Reduce the number of displays for images advertisments : REAL OR FAKE?!?

Post by Derri June 9th 2012, 2:08 pm

While I agree with you on the removal of all fake advertisements this can only be done by credits.

TenzoNakamiXD
    Forumember

Language : English, Indonesian

Reduce the number of displays for images advertisments : REAL OR FAKE?!? Empty Re: Reduce the number of displays for images advertisments : REAL OR FAKE?!?

Post by TenzoNakamiXD June 9th 2012, 2:21 pm

I Know, But I Never Seen There Is Any Advertisement Removed?
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri June 9th 2012, 2:32 pm

TenzoNakamiXD wrote:I Know, But I Never Seen There Is Any Advertisement Removed?

Sorry I am a bit confused. If you wanted to purchase credits to remove the advertisements go to ACP---Misc---Buy/Obtain credits

Edit. I get what you mean now. It reduces them by stopping them appearing in the side of the forums and in posts.

Last edited by Derri on June 9th 2012, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hydroxux
    Forumember

Language : i dont know

Post by Hydroxux June 9th 2012, 2:56 pm

There is a CSS code to block advertisements and it works for me fine

#navigation li a { display:block; }

works on all versions Very Happy
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri June 9th 2012, 3:03 pm

Hydroxux wrote:There is a CSS code to block advertisements and it works for me fine

#navigation li a { display:block; }

works on all versions Very Happy

I don't think that works, simply because FM would probably have some kind of block in place. Plus it violates the FM terms of service.

Last edited by Derri on June 9th 2012, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hydroxux
    Forumember

Language : i dont know

Post by Hydroxux June 9th 2012, 3:09 pm

It works on my forum and my friends forum.
    Derri
    Derri
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Derri June 9th 2012, 3:14 pm

Evidence?