The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FMChat Help

2 posters

Go down

Solved FMChat Help

Post by Grant Ekert June 10th 2012, 03:43

Hey guys. I would like to install the FMChat, but it doesn't appear anywhere. I would appreciate some detailed explanations with some screenshots. Also, please don't simply link me here, because I already reviewed that. I'm not sure if I should have the portal enabled for this, or how I add it to the CSS stylesheet. Thanks!

Cheers,

LL

One another note, how do I take the pre-existing forumotion chatbox and remove the options for colors, smilies, etc.

Last edited by Grant Ekert on June 20th 2012, 21:06; edited 1 time in total
Grant Ekert

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: FMChat Help

Post by Grant Ekert June 10th 2012, 23:09

Google Chrome. Should I use another? Perhaps Adblocker is blocking the element..
Grant Ekert

Back to top Go down

Post by Grant Ekert June 12th 2012, 02:35

This code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://fmquery.forumotion.com/h1-fmchatjs"></script><div id="FMChatBase" class="chatbase" onclick="openClose(); autoLog();"><span style="font-weight: bold; line-height: 2em; font-size: 11px;">ChatBox</span></div><div id="chat" style="display: none;"><iframe id="FMChat" name="FMChat" onload="FMChatLoad();" style="border: none; border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px;" src="/chatbox" height="100%" width="100%"></iframe></div>
Grant Ekert

Back to top Go down

Post by Grant Ekert June 14th 2012, 04:25

How do I access that on Google Chrome?
Grant Ekert

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend™ June 14th 2012, 04:35

I used Firefox when I made the FM Chat in my forum. To add something to the CSS Stylesheet just go to ACP --> Display --> Colors --> Next to that you will see a CSS tab --> click that CSS Tab --> Put in the code that is needed in the CSS
Legend™
Legend™
Forumember

Male Posts : 548
Language : Javascript, CSS, English

http://webgaming.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Grant Ekert June 17th 2012, 15:03

FMChat for some reason doesn't appear when I go to my Portal. I would appreciate it if perhaps someone would install if for me... or at least go through the steps with me.
Grant Ekert

Back to top Go down

Post by Grant Ekert June 20th 2012, 21:22

Thank you for your help; problem solved. Is there any way to hide the chatbox at the bottom though? (Regular chatbox)
Grant Ekert

Back to top Go down