The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting a galaxy-related icons

3 posters

Go down

Completed Requesting a galaxy-related icons

Post by Lightningkid June 15th 2012, 12:10 pm

Nature of the Creation: Rank Icons
Size (In Pixels): 160x39
With or Without Animation: without animation is okay
Main Colors: dark blue but not too dark please
Pictures & Links: New Recruit: a paper and a ballpoint like diplomatic thingy | Guardian: a wood/gold buckler with 1 or 2 swords crossed behind it | Apprentice Protector: a half-human (from waist to head) holding a mini shield (can be buckler) and mini sword (can be dagger) wearing a breastplate only | Protector of the Universe: a half human (like apprentice protector) holding a real shield and a real sword, wearing Breastplate and shoulder protectors and bracers | Space Guardian: Just like the people in protector of the universe (but different style please) but having a pair of angel wings behind him | Space TRUE Guardian: just like the guy in space guardian but having more muscles | Star Bearer: surprise me. He is the co-leader of a galactic clan, but not an elder. I want him to have blue-theme. Like the clothes, etc | Galaxy keeper: surprise me. He is a leader of a galactic clan, not an elder. can be a duplicate from star bearer but with red theme. Please at all icons, no girls or women please. Sorry not racist but this is a gentlemen clan. sorry again.
Text to Insert : New Recruit, Guardian, Apprentice Protector, Protector of the Universe, Space Guardian, Space TRUE guardian, Star Bearer, Galaxy Keeper
Font (Provide Download Link): galactic-themed. um, no have idea depends on the artist
Font Color: Dark blue but don't make it too dark, please.
Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Extra Comments: I want the icons have galaxy or outer space theme. In the attach file there is a picture that I got from where I forgot and I want my icons for or less like that Very Happy thanks Very Happy

Last edited by Lightningkid on June 19th 2012, 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Lightningkid

Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Requesting a galaxy-related icons

Post by BlackScorpion June 16th 2012, 6:20 am

Lightning, i'm working on your request. however. i'm having trouble finding images for your icons as you are requesting. The one that you posted was from another rank request, those icons are not available. If you can locate some images that you want me to use for rank the icon post the links if not I will use which ever i can find that will match your description.

Here are a few i've already made...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Like i said, if you can find better images to use, i can change them and also the font.
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningkid June 16th 2012, 7:43 am

Oh those icons are just what I wanted! You really did it well! awesome! those icons you made for me are just perfect for use! can you do the rest please? thank you!
Lightningkid

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion June 17th 2012, 5:44 am

Here you go, hope they came out ok. I really don't like doing these.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightningkid June 17th 2012, 7:01 am

Wow you really did a great job! Those are just what I wanted! Perfect! Well maybe I will edit them a bit, I think the picture in space guardian will be more fit in space true guardian and the picture in space true guardian will be more fit in space guardian. that's okay I can do it by myself, I understand how you don't like doing this Very Happy

Once more, Thank you for these wonderful pictures!
Lightningkid

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion June 17th 2012, 7:06 am

anytime. .. Glad you like them. If this completes your request please mark your request complete. Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No support provided via PM!
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike June 17th 2012, 1:00 pm

When your request is complete, please mark it as [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] button, select [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and click 'Send'.
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4255
Language : English, HTML, CSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike June 19th 2012, 5:03 pm

Moved to complete
Mike
Mike
Hyperactive