The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I change my email for my forums?

3 posters

Go down

How can I change my email for my forums? Empty How can I change my email for my forums?

Post by RCYoung86 July 26th 2012, 2:57 am

I would like to keep the email that I am currently using now for the forum support website. I was wondering if there was an Administrator that could help me switch my email for my forumotion page?
RCYoung86

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can I change my email for my forums? Empty Re: How can I change my email for my forums?

Post by Sanket July 26th 2012, 6:11 am

Email for your forumotion page as in?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

How can I change my email for my forums? Empty How can I change my email for my forums?

Post by RCYoung86 July 26th 2012, 4:42 pm

I am all set now, I just deleted my old forums and made a new one with my new email address and added an extra name into my URL sorry for the hassle but you can now lock this thread.

Thank you for your time.
RC!
RCYoung86

Back to top Go down

How can I change my email for my forums? Empty Re: How can I change my email for my forums?

Post by kirk July 26th 2012, 5:43 pm

RCYoung86 wrote:I am all set now, I just deleted my old forums and made a new one with my new email address and added an extra name into my URL sorry for the hassle but you can now lock this thread.

Thank you for your time.
RC!

Topic Solved & Locked
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down